View Poll Results: Would you want to see it?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

51 83.61%
  • No

10 16.39%
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post

My question is how Jubilee is now 18 and Leech still looks like he's 10. Maybe his mutant power also cancels out puberty.
    Just like in the comics, where they refuse to age up Leech or Artie, despite teenage characters introduced later being in their twenties by now. ;-)
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    Just like in the comics, where they refuse to age up Leech or Artie, despite teenage characters introduced later being in their twenties by now. ;-)
    They need to have a gag panel in Deadpool where Leech asks one of the Power Pack "Do you remember when I was older than you?"
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    curious. we'll see what happens, if anything. I'd want a prestige television show, streaming. 15 episodes per season.

Good ep. Always love seeing spoilers:
    the Shi'ar empire
    end of spoilers.

Opening updates! Nightcrawler has now replaced Gambit in the OP (which is probably foreshadowing him joining the team), and we also have visuals of that two-parter where Wolverine and Storm as future loves from an alternate timeline with Bishop try to stop Nimrod. Also shots of Xavier and Lilandra's love and the X-Men vs the Imperial Guard!

Can I just say what an amazing job Alison Sealy-Smith did in this episode as both Storm and the Adversary? From one minute gripping emotional pathos and charm, the next pure vile and self-loathing...and she pulled it off fantastically!

Oh they used the same magic effect as the MCU Sorcerers!

I really did not expect to see Ronan the Accuser show up in my X-Men cartoon...not that he did much but get beat up. But it was nice to see him.

It was nice to see Deathbird finally get a speaking appearance, and both her and Lilandra's new VA did a great job as the two sisters and their sibling rivalry over the fate of the Shi'ar.

Arakki was the least enthused about the engagement announcement.

I know there was some speculation that they would've retconned Xavier's survival at the end of the original series, but it was nice to see Charles again (and walking!) and it was especially nice to see a classic, likeable, version of Xavier again...even if Ross Marquand is still merely a decent imitation of Cedric Smith. Still, good stuff.

Gladiator is so powerful that you really want to make sure you're rightfully on the throne so he's on your side.

I love Xavier strutting his powers to take the entire Shi'ar and their culture to class to teach them a better way, complete with them having to raise their hands to speak. How many times have demerits been mentioned this season? It's just too bad sensing the attack on Genosha, and Gambit's death, made him realize his place is on Earth rather than by Lilandra's side...he could never give up on the X-Men.

But hey, at least Deathbird's not on the throne!

Forge really straining this new relationship and Ororo admitting she loves him too by almost immediately making her deal with her claustrophobia.

Storm learned what it means to be human and to be powerless, and the conviction to fight on despite that powerlessness, but that was also to make her realize her limitations and her humanity so she could regain her FULL power....COMPLETE WITH REGAINING HER FLOWING MANE OF HAIR AND HER CLASSIC COSTUME AS DESIGNED BY DAVE COCKRUM AS SHE FLIES INTO THE SKY. THE MISTRESS OF THE ELEMENTS HAS RETURNED.

I wonder if they're going to reuse the animation of shot of her flying in the sky before she swung by the animals for her new intro sequence.

Ororo really seemed to be considering going on a vacation with Forge...until she hears about Genosha (and it gets worse, other nations won't accept any surviving Mutants). Though Forge seemed to recognize the Tri-Sentinel Master Mold. Does he know who was involved in it? Recognizing Bastion?

Though it seems like the real orchestrator of the attack was none other than...Mr. Sinister, using Bolivar Trask to gain access to Sentinel Tech. Not sure what Sinister gets out of killing so many Mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Ororo really seemed to be considering going on a vacation with Forge...until she hears about Genosha (and it gets worse, other nations won't accept any surviving Mutants).
    Can someone clear this up for me about countries refusing to accept surviving mutants? Did they give up their citizenship in their native lands in order to live in Genosha? Because if they did, then it is possible to refuse to take them back (not that it would make them not look like assholes). But if they were simply LIVING in Genosha, then going back home should be a matter of right and being refused would be illegal, right?

And I just realized that I'm putting way more thought into this than I probably should.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Can someone clear this up for me about countries refusing to accept surviving mutants? Did they give up their citizenship in their native lands in order to live in Genosha? Because if they did, then it is possible to refuse to take them back (not that it would make them not look like assholes). But if they were simply LIVING in Genosha, then going back home should be a matter of right and being refused would be illegal, right?

And I just realized that I'm putting way more thought into this than I probably should.
    I think a similar issue popped up with Utopia/Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

I think the idea is to show that humans are a-holes. A genocide literally happened on live TV and everyone is basically like "good".

It was fun seeing Ronan as the X-Men inch ever so slowly back into the MCU.

And what's the deal with Vulcan popping up? Had he appeared on the old show or are they just planting seeds? I'm guessing he doesn't have the same history with Charles as he did in the comics?

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post

And what's the deal with Vulcan popping up? Had he appeared on the old show or are they just planting seeds? I'm guessing he doesn't have the same history with Charles as he did in the comics?
    I took that as foreshadowing to the Starjammers popping up at some point. But yeah you're probably right.

I think Charles would've noticed if he was dealing with Scott's other brother or someone he knew. I wonder if there are any plans for him.

Mighty Member

And what's the deal with Vulcan popping up? Had he appeared on the old show or are they just planting seeds?
    He wasn't even created until nearly a decade after TAS ended.

Spectacular Member Trapgodthanos's Avatar

I'm surprised how much I liked this episode considering I don't care much for space x-men adventures. Storm getting her og costume was sick. Again, I know people have problems with the pacing of this show but I love how fast this is moving.

I hope not. Character Assassination Genesis is a storyline that really needs to be nuked from orbit. Maybe 97 can pull it off better than the comics did.
    Dark does not mean deep.