View Poll Results: Would you want to see it?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

51 83.61%
  • No

10 16.39%
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

I remember when like every season of an X-Men show had to have at least one Wolverine-focused episode (to the point where they were practically executive-mandated in Evolution and that's how we got X-23).

Astonishing Member

I had forgotten we are getting a Wolverine video game as well. He gets plenty of hype and media representation of all forms. What is been the best thing about this show is that it has showcased the best part of Xmen. The emotional connections, the family ties, the "family you choose" ties. Showcasing the diversity, and the expansive bench of characters we have not seen in live action at all displayed so well.

The funny thing about Wolverine getting so much attention is that he’d absolute hate it.

Astonishing Member

Another great episode. This has been one of the most consistent and well written Disney+ shows so far. The only episode I personally didn't like was the Jubilee/Mojo parts. Everything else has been great for me.
    Everyone getting their moments to shine pretty much. Well written dialogue, tension, the score has been amazing as well.

I kind of missed Storm in this episode though. Hopefully she's fully engaged the final 2.

The Omega feats are coming fast and furious now. Magneto in his bikini briefs with the "Enough". Ok sir.

Well I haven't posted my thoughts in a while, but I am really really enjoying this season. Wednesday has quickly become my favorite day of the week. I can't think of a single episode that I disliked. Things are heating up and I'm looking forward to the conclusion. It's looking like things are building towards Fatal Attractions, (which will be awesome if it actually happens). Maybe culminating with Onslaught for season 2, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Just soaking up this season and still in joyous disbelief that I'm watching X-Men in 2024.

As hard as I try, I really can't remember much of Bastion or the outcome of Operation: Zero Tolerance in the comics. I'd have to pull out some tote boxes and revisit those X-Men issues from the late-90's. For this TV show my sixth sense tells me that Apocalypse is behind it all, and is pulling Bastion's strings the way he did with FoH and the virus way back in season 2 of the original series.

Looking forward to the final two episodes!