Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

Default Superman's Video Games: The Good, The Bad & The Kryptonite

Game Youtuber 616Entertainment made a video about Superman video games in an attempt to show not all Superman games are bad as part of his Superman themed series, Superman For Everyone.

No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark

Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

bumping thread.
    No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark

Warner Bros is making a Smash Bros-like platform fighter called MultiVersus. So far, Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman are confirmed characters. George Newbern will voice Superman in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by BBally View Post
    Game Youtuber 616Entertainment made a video about Superman video games in an attempt to show not all Superman games are bad as part of his Superman themed series, Superman For Everyone.

What he showed here is that Supes works best in beat 'em ups, which's mostly a dead genre lol.

I do remember seeing parts of the Death and Return of Superman, it looked alright.

Marvel's Avengers has Thor in it and he plays fine, I'm sure Captain Marvel will follow at some point. With a Wonder Woman game on the way, there's no doubt in my mind that a great modern Superman game is possible

I just want one good game man

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

I always loved Taito's Superman Arcade game which he mentions in the review. The John Williams theme is in it and it's just really charming. Keep wishing I could find the cabinet in the wild.

I also dig the Superman Returns game from years back. It's a open world game. It even had a Bizzaro mode where you could wreck the city.