Default Idea for a Harley centered story

I think it'd be fun if they did a story arc where Harley went back to being a villain. Essentially my idea is for Harley to have a multiple personality (she's got hundreds I think at this point) that is just as twisted as Joker but driven by a hunger for power. I think this would be fun because as much as Harley is a victim she's also not entirely innocent and I love the idea of a arc where she's put through hell by a darker aspect of her psyche who forces her to face the things she'd never face otherwise. I started thinking about this when she fought Clown Hunter he confronted her about what she'd done and she didn't really show remorse so just made a childish deflect. So I'd liked her in a situation where she can't run from, hide, or deflect from the person coming at her and I think her having an inner demon that's extremely twisted would be quite poetic in that regard.

Like it starts with her waking up next to dead bodies then being confronted about crimes she has no memory of and ultimately she assumes Joker is messing with her only to find he's not involved at all and things coming to a head with her getting attacked by an evil version of herself inside her mind that's much stronger. Then for things to end with Harley accepting that she's not a good person and she just does something reprehensible like shooting a member of the Bat Fam in the leg or back while stealing a bag of money and saying "This is the last time I will spare you come after me and you will die." I know how it sounds but a dark story that's about her going bad again sounds good to me. As for the type of criminal I'm thinking she'd make a good hit woman.

She's a flexible character and I do buy the premise of her having so many different personality quirks that she could conceivably become a villain again
    Its just that Harley is not interested in villainy by herself
    She needs to be working for someone else which is ideally why she always ends up being heroic left to her own devices and more villainous when paired up with Joker or whoever

Who would want to employ her or use her as a henchwoman?