Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    90s X-Men: The Animated Series fans unite!

With the exciting news of the upcoming revival, what characters who did NOT appear in the original (either because they hadn't been created yet or the writers simply didn't use them) do you want to see in the new show?

My wishlist:

1. Phantazia - Duh.

2. Thumbelina - Of all the MLF ladies to cameo, we get STROBE?!

3 Siena Blaze - I'm a little surprised she and Shinobi never appeared since they were so big at the time.

4. Briquette - Hell's Belles represent!

5. Lorelei - Vertigo needs a BFF.

6. Prism - Marauders maybe?

7. Tempo - See Thumbelina.

8. Cylla Markham - I really want to see the Reavers come back since Lady Deathstrike's 2-parter was great.

9. Destiny - Duh.

10. Dragoness - See Tempo.
    This is the most random collection of D-Z listers I have ever seen lol. Did you just pick names from a hat?

Fantastic Member

My only request is that Emma and Bishop join the team permenantly. The personalities could do with some spice and colour.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    My only request is that Emma and Bishop join the team permenantly. The personalities could do with some spice and colour.
    I’m down with that. Might be cool to start with Scott and Jean semi-retired, enjoying married life. Bishop is on the team, Storm is the leader, and we get into some Grant Morrison territory with Cassandra Nova, wild Sentinels and Emma Frost joining the team in the first arc. Obviously Scott and Jean still show up, and perhaps even live on the mansion grounds in their own house somewhere. Think of them as being on an extended honeymoon where they’re still showing up as supporting cast, along with Forge and Dr. Reyes. That would be awesome IMO.

Then they could decide whether they want to play with Scott-Emma affair or not. It’s a cartoon, so probably not. Maybe just have some flirtation between the two, with Logan getting a chuckle out of it and remembering when he was the third wheel. Or telling Scott to remember that he has a good woman and to pick his jaw up off the floor and stop staring at Emma in her costume. Something like that.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

1) Dani Moonstar. She was one of the OG New Mutants that didn't get a cameo or appearance during the series. I would love to see her and the other New Mutants appear. Now how would that work, that's a different issue as we've seen they didn't exist as the next generation team and some of them have already been introduced (Tabitha, Rahne, Sam, Illyana, James, Rictor) but I think she needs to be brought on
    2) Rachel Summers. She appeared briefly in a tube and as a general psychic at the in the "Beyond Good and Evil" saga but was robbed the opportunity to be featured in her own storyline to promote Bishop (which began the cultural idea that Bishop was from DoFP). They can easily introduce her from that same timeline and if she has the Phoenix Force it allows her to have even more of an interesting engagement with Jean. It would be interesting to see her be brought in and then leave with Kitty and Kurt to found Excalibur so she's not a forced character for a long time. Ahab and hounds would also be involved and make a great episode.
    3) Synch and the Generation Next group. Like one of the most diverse group of "next generation" that we see a reformed Emma and Sean guiding in Massachusetts.
    4) Xi'an
    5) Exodus
    6) Kitty
    7) Laura
    8) Omega Sentinel

I know technically I list more than 10 but those are my thoughts.

This is the most random collection of D-Z listers I have ever seen lol. Did you just pick names from a hat?

What difference does it make. The cartoon was full of d-list characters from Morlocks to Nasty Boys.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

1}Rachel - literally zero presence in adaptations, it's time to fix this!

2)Kitty - introduce her as a former X-Man and put her on Excalibur with Kurt and Rachel.

3)Rictor and Shatterstar - the most iconic gay couple in the franchise, duh.

4)Dani Moonstar - she and the rest of the New Mutants should be the junior X-team mentored by Magneto

5)Destiny - stop straightwashing Mystique!

6)Selene - another character who's criminally underused.

7)Monet - I'd probably keep her for season 2, until Emma is redeemed and starts Gen X with Banshee.

8)Thunderbird and Warpath - not sure in what capacity, but would like to see at least one of them present anyway.

Characters I'd like to see return:

Betsy
    Magik
    Emma
    Banshee
    Sunfire
    Polaris
    Iceman
    Northstar
    Shard
    Forge

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Then they could decide whether they want to play with Scott-Emma affair or not. It’s a cartoon, so probably not. Maybe just have some flirtation between the two, with Logan getting a chuckle out of it and remembering when he was the third wheel. Or telling Scott to remember that he has a good woman and to pick his jaw up off the floor and stop staring at Emma in her costume. Something like that.
    TAS Cyclops was so rigid it's hard to imagine him having an affair with anyone
    Last edited by Psy-lock; 11-15-2021 at 11:28 AM.

1. Monet (we need Monet and Evan in the 90's doing 90's Gen X things with Jubilee, thanks)
    2. Synch (same as above)
    3. Destiny (kudos to Evolution for including her)
    4. Adrienne Frost (Emma needs her own "Bloodlines" type origin story)
    5. Christian Frost (same as above)
    6. Stevie Hunter (make her Jubilee's dance teacher, and Monet's if they add Gen X like in the spin-off comic)
    7. Cassandra Nova (always up for more lady villains)
    8. Neal Shaara (coz why not)
    9. Firestar (maybe for an Amazing Friends episode with Bobby and special guest Spidey)
    10. Papa Drake (we need an adaptation of the Graydon Creed for President arc where Creed's goons beat up Bobby's dad)

Fantastic Member

I want all the original cast to come back. Outside of that:

1. Dazzler
    2. Iceman
    3. Polaris
    4. Colossus
    5. Emma

(Technically they all had small appearances before, but I'd like to see more of them)

As for characters who didn't appear (or had tiny cameos at best)

6. Original New Mutants as a team
    7. Original Hellions as a team
    8. Shinobi Shaw
    9. Kitty Pryde
    10. Rachel Summers

Hmm..

Does this thread refer to characters being involved n some guest starring roles or story arcs as opposed to being part of the "main " team?

Anyhoo..

Dani Moonstar

Cecilia Reyes- I would like to see a OZT story arc since it could involve Iceman

Neal Shaara - As an Indian, Im biased lol Maybe in a hypothetical OZT arc as above?

Kitty Pryde - I still cant believe she never appeared in the old toon.

Bastion - OZT. The Prime Sentinel /human activation could add some tension.

Brood - With their classic appearance and more ominous tone, the episode with them and Cody was one of the few real misfires in terms of adapting a villainous race to animation

Stryfe - with Cable so prominent as a guest star in the old show , Im surprised he was not featured outside of a cameo.

Arcade- a palate cleanser villain.

Matsuo Tsurayaba and the Hand - could be an opponent for both Psylocke and Wolverine. I wouldnt mind a ninja centric episode.

N'astirh - I doubt Disney would do any references to hell/Demonic stuff like Inferno, but in the slim chance that they do.....

BANNED

Considering Kitty Pryde was a glaring omission in the original series, I trust she will not be omitted this time in spite of the cartoon still having Jubilee.

1. Chamber
    2. Shatterstar
    3. Monet
    4. Skin
    5. Sage
    6. Hellion
    7. Exodus
    8. Onslaught
    9. Maggott
    10. Vargas

Incredible Member

Mandatory

Bishop and psylocke joining the team for diversity’s sakes

Nice to have joining the team.

Colossus
    Nightcrawler
    Angel
    Iceman

New character
    Kitty Pryde

Features

Dazzler
    Emma as an ally
    Moonstar
    Cable xforce with cannonball, boom boom, rictor, syrin, feral, warpath, Domino and deadpool

Synch - Cool mutant, his original boo thang Jubilee is there, and I would like to see him develop on a solid X-Men team.

Shatterstar I miss the OG one that gave no shits. He could be a young rough neck that helps Wolverine to progress from that into a formal hero mold.

Gambit
    Bishop
    Feral
    Sunspot
    Cannonball
    Havok
    Archangel
    Manifold

I just want a mini Betsy/Kwannon episode arc. Itll be so easy to do.