Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Retired

I think if you look through the imaginary stories and Elseworlds, you'll probably find a story or two where Lois was a villain. And there were plenty of classic stories where, for reasons, she would turn evil (or pretend to be) as would every single character (Supes, Clark, Supergirl, Linda, Krypto, Comet, Lana, Jimmy, Perry, Ma and Pa Kent).

I also wanted to see the Earth-Three/Anti-Matter Superwoman trade places with Lois. This could have been used as a way to undo the marriage in the Jurgens era. I guess that ship has long sailed.

From the very beginning, Siegel and Shuster could have had Lois as the main villain. She's almost a de facto villain in the way she often treats Clark and/or Superman. It would be interesting to have someone in the main cast who is always plotting against the hero--and someone with whom he's romantically involved.

Or if the Ultra-Humanite's brain had been transplanted to Lois instead of Delores Winters, that would have been a great development.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    At first I took the title to mean an E3 Lois Lane who was always evil and I was imagining an E3 Lois Lane who was an Ann Coulter type who pisses everyone off.
    I... actually really like this idea of an evil alt-universe Lois. The evil version of Lois wouldn't be someone who backed into getting superpowers. She just has all of Lois' savvy but none of the ethical standards.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    From the very beginning, Siegel and Shuster could have had Lois as the main villain. She's almost a de facto villain in the way she often treats Clark and/or Superman. It would be interesting to have someone in the main cast who is always plotting against the hero--and someone with whom he's romantically involved.

Or if the Ultra-Humanite's brain had been transplanted to Lois instead of Delores Winters, that would have been a great development.
    If that happened i can see clark's hiding days being seriously threatened.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    At first I took the title to mean an E3 Lois Lane who was always evil and I was imagining an E3 Lois Lane who was an Ann Coulter type who pisses everyone off.
    Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    I... actually really like this idea of an evil alt-universe Lois. The evil version of Lois wouldn't be someone who backed into getting superpowers. She just has all of Lois' savvy but none of the ethical standards.
    Yeah this is a much more interesting version of an evil Lois than giving her powers. As much as I liked the Dark Multiverse take for the way it inverted the usual trope, this would be a version that would really have been interesting to see on Earth 3.

BANNED

Eh we already have evil Lois Lane Super Woman despite the fact that she is from alternate universe.

Dangerous and something I'd read. She could be a powerful info broker and peddles in misinformation. I liked her as the Spider Lady and the influence she wielded.

It looks like Lois would actually do what Superman can't when he turns evil: kill Batman.

Mighty Member

Yeah...I find that more interesting and more "LOIS LANE" than another evil Kryptonian...which we have plenty of without having to turn a good one bad (I always wonder about writer's obsession with turning a good guy bad, than using an actual bad guy with the same powerset)... Would Lois take a page from Spider-Man's J. Jonah Jameson?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I think if you look through the imaginary stories and Elseworlds, you'll probably find a story or two where Lois was a villain. And there were plenty of classic stories where, for reasons, she would turn evil (or pretend to be) as would every single character (Supes, Clark, Supergirl, Linda, Krypto, Comet, Lana, Jimmy, Perry, Ma and Pa Kent).

I also wanted to see the Earth-Three/Anti-Matter Superwoman trade places with Lois. This could have been used as a way to undo the marriage in the Jurgens era. I guess that ship has long sailed.

I take it you really don't like Lois. I almost thought you were Chuck Austen for a minute there.

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    I take it you really don't like Lois. I almost thought you were Chuck Austen for a minute there.
    That was really a low blow.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Mighty Member

I originally posted this as joke, really. Didn't think it would last.