BANNED

Default Would You Like To See More of Firestar and Iceman?

you mean for amazing friends?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I'd like to see Firestar and Ben Reilly interacting again.

-Pav, who needs Phil Urich alive again to complete Ben's Sensational Pals...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Definitely more Firestar, as she doesn't regularly appear in ANY title currently. Iceman would be cool to see here and there as well.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

I love the OG!Amazing Friends .
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Definitely more Firestar, as she doesn't regularly appear in ANY title currently. Iceman would be cool to see here and there as well.
    She was supposed to be in the New Warriors book that got canceled, which whatever your opinions about the new blood in that book kind of sucked for the OG!'s.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I love the OG!Amazing Friends .
    Me too!!!

Last edited by K7P5V; 11-14-2021 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Extraordinary Member

[QUOTE=Frontier;5815202]I love the OG!Amazing Friends .

Absolutely, Peter+Firestar+Iceman is a great trio.Iceman's busy but I'd like to see Peter atleast interact w/ Firestar

Extraordinary Member

Firester yes Iceman no. Bobby is already pretty prominent in the X-Books.

Poor Angelica is only showing up at crowd shots now, not even consistently too... Would be funny if she eventually left Krakoa because there's nothing for her to do there .

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

I don't really see an in-universe reason to do so. Maybe if Spidey gets another team-up book.

I never saw Amazing Friends so don't have any nostalgia for the teaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    -Pav, who needs Phil Urich alive again to complete Ben's Sensational Pals...
    Did Phil take the Goblin Serum or was the Goblin Knight/King look just a costume? If he did then he'll be back sooner or later.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    Did Phil take the Goblin Serum or was the Goblin Knight/King look just a costume? If he did then he'll be back sooner or later.
    He took the serum, even had that sonic laugh as an exclusive power for some reason, then he was cured of it in Silk#6 vol 2 and was arrested, but then he shows up again in ASM#797 like he was never arrested, so maybe Slott forgot/didn't know about what happened in Silk and he was powered up again, so yeah, he can return.

Question is why would that happen? Since Phil wasn't really that popular, and now the flavor of the month is Goblin Queen, and while I think she'll inevitably go to limbo, her presence means Phil's resurrection is gonna take even longer, and again, if it even happens to begin with lol.

Definitely want to see more Firestar. As others have said, given Ben's history with the New Warriors now would be a great time for Angelica to appear. Not really that fussed on Iceman, but I wouldn't mind a cameo.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Definitely want to see more Firestar. As others have said, given Ben's history with the New Warriors now would be a great time for Angelica to appear.
    I always loved the scene where after Ben adopted the Spider-man role he accidentally starts to call Firestar by her real name "Angelica" and then tries to correct by saying "you must be an Angel." With her giving him a knowing look. (Ben Reilly x Angelica Jones shipper here.)
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Poor Angelica is only showing up at crowd shots now, not even consistently too... Would be funny if she eventually left Krakoa because there's nothing for her to do there .
    My argument has been that she leaves because Emma does something that is just so Emma and when Angelica tries to complain about it to the QC they basically tell her Emma was acting in Krakoa's interests and to sit down and shut up. This would lead to her being on the Avengers at the next line up shift and representing mutants on the world stage better that the Krakoan sycophants.

I'd rather just have more regular Johnny Storm team-ups.
    Batman - Daredevil