Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I thought it couldn't get worse and then it said X-men Green will return

I don't think he could handle 3 of them
    If he couldn't handle 3 foxes......

The sheer insanity of this crashed the app.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This is quite possibly the worst X-Men story I have read in a while. Like, what was the point of all this other than to turn Nature Girl into basically a villain and make the X-Men come off badly?
    Eh, I still think X-Men Disassembled is worse. At least Green can be entertaining in its badness. But Disassembled at least has the excuse of being written by a ton of writers with little communication between them.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Eh, I still think X-Men Disassembled is worse. At least Green can be entertaining in its badness. But Disassembled at least has the excuse of being written by a ton of writers with little communication between them.
    I dunno. Disassembled was bad but this was ‘What the hell kind of drugs was this written on?’ bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I dunno. Disassembled was bad but this was ‘What the hell kind of drugs was this written on?’ bad.
    I dunno man, a lot of the very best comics of the British Invasion were co-written by drugs.

This book is better than X-Force.

Nature Girl is a revolutionary.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

I think we've gotten a clue as to where Pyro ends up.
    My flag is bacon.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I dunno man, a lot of the very best comics of the British Invasion were co-written by drugs.
    And drawn. I highly recommend Bryan Talbot’s book.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Naked-Artis...srpt=ABIS_BOOK

Incredible Member

honestly the quality of this is pretty bad in comparison to every thing else duggans writing currently. i cant even blame it on the infinity comic style as his deadpool one is actually kinda fun to read so far

So is Doug condoning murdering humans and they were only "stupid" because they made a big enough mess that they got caught? It doesn't seem like they learned the lesson that their methods were ineffective and more damaging than positive.

Like, did Duggan completely turn off all self-awareness when writing this?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    I think we've gotten a clue as to where Pyro ends up.
    I'm torn between being happy that Pyro potentially has a place to "land" after Marauders, instead of just falling back into comics limbo, and also wanting him to be far away from this mess.

Astonishing Member

Somehow the fact that the X-Books have spent the last 2 years unironically fawning over Mutant Megacorps and billionaire, because mutant, and pathetically simping over Emma makes the fact that Krakoa implicitly endorses Nature Girl murdering working class humans even more egregious.

And to think, we still have the inevitable "non-X-Book superhero tries to stop Nature Girl murdering people or polluting world worse (because thats what happens when you blow up a refinery) being treated as police brutality/ACAB" to come

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Somehow the fact that the X-Books have spent the last 2 years unironically fawning over Mutant Megacorps and billionaire, because mutant, and pathetically simping over Emma makes the fact that Krakoa implicitly endorses Nature Girl murdering working class humans even more egregious.

And to think, we still have the inevitable "non-X-Book superhero tries to stop Nature Girl murdering people or polluting world worse (because thats what happens when you blow up a refinery) being treated as police brutality/ACAB" to come
    The only ones I can think of who can deal with her and not be chastised for it is the Champions. Let them deal with her.

Incredible Member

Nah.Those kind of drugs would've caused this story to make sense. Listen to "White Rabbit" by Jefferson Airplane

White Rabbit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0
    Last edited by rcaguy; 11-15-2021 at 03:28 PM.

Astonishing Member

The only ones I can think of who can deal with her and not be chastised for it is the Champions. Let them deal with her.
    Nah, between Kamala (Inhuman), Viv (AI) and Nova (part of a space cop legacy) they'll find away to make it bigotry; just less so then if it was the Avengers