Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
So because there's a minimal similarity you're talking like she's definitely gonna be like Harley.

I'm not saying there's no chance of it happening, but you're just making a guess here, could be right, but let's not talk like it's so definite.

Yeah, Kafka is a character with interesting potential in Spidey's support cast, not really sure if making her into yet another villain who's another-nother Goblin is gonna work, but hey, who knows.

Well, it's something else possessing her into being evil, it's not even something she injected on herself, or an evil personality or whatever, it's an outside force that randomly chose her, that does her no favors since her own character doesn't matter for this, since it could be literally anyone else, unless Kafka's PHD is used for something here, but I doubt that'll matter.
I will admit I do not work in the Marvel Bullpen ( not to the best of my knowledge I do not personally know anyone). But comics are a very small slice of the Marvel/Disney Empire and stuff like Disney +, MCU and merchandise are more important then a Ben Reilly or even Peter Parker comic. Will she be successful like Harley? Only time will tell, but trust me they will try.