View Poll Results: Queen Gobin - Who is She?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gwen Stacy

6 12.24%
  • Liz Allen

9 18.37%
  • Lily Hollister

3 6.12%
  • Carlie Cooper

4 8.16%
  • Michelle Gonzalez

1 2.04%
  • Aunt May

2 4.08%
  • Jill Stacy

1 2.04%
  • Emily Osborn (Harry's Mum)

6 12.24%
  • Sarah Stacy

2 4.08%
  • Betty Brant

1 2.04%
  • Teresa Parker

1 2.04%
  • Kristy Watson

0 0%
  • Secret sister to a major character

1 2.04%
  • Somebody we've ever heard of before with no connection to anyone important

3 6.12%
  • Other

9 18.37%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Cursed comment

Also we have Marandi/Mandi(awful lot like that eternal in the new movie) from Spider-man:hooky who had an eternal unaging curse which Peter helped her get free from.

She wants him for her harem, and Vision and Peter says if she gets the vision she can get him too lol
    Man we could not go more than one page without this thread changing into the adventures of Peter Junior.

Jack really was right when he said this:

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    As fans we are really a bunch of Leporellos to Peter Parker's Don Giovanni, lol.

Don Giovanni is this opera by Mozart based on this creepy seducer and there's one famous scene called "catalogue" where his assistant Leporello (think LeFou in Disney BOTB) gives this aria unveiling a book listing all the women Don Giovanni's slept with.

And now that's what we are doing as fans, tracing comics continuity and following the reach of Peter's Little Peter.

I think we need to do our own version of a Gaston song centered on Peter.

Gosh, it disturbs me to see you, Parker
    Looking so down in the dumps
    Every fan here'd love to be you, Parker
    Even when taking your lumps
    There's no supe in town who gets as many chicks as you
    You're everyone's favorite guy
    Everyone's awed and inspired by you
    And it's not very hard to see why!

No one quips like Parker
    No one's quick as Parker
    No one's ass is as surprisingly tight as Parker's
    For there's no one in forum half as manly!
    Perfect, a pure paragon!
    You can ask any Reed, Ben or Johnny
    And they'll tell you whose team they prefer to be on!

Heck, in-universe I am sure Johnny Storm has composed a song like this for Spider-Man. That's more or less what the last issue of Spider-Man/Human Torch amounted to.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    kristy shouldnt be underage anymore according to the wiki she is an empire state university student
    Man, that's some fast aging, 'cause she was 13 when introduced, now she's probably around 18, really close to Peter's age lol.

Amazing Member

I say MJ just for the hell of it. It's hard to be excited for yet another "mystery villain" this soon after the Kindred-nonsense. Especially another Goblin-themed one. It's one of three things Spider-Man really doesn't need anymore of. The other two being clones and symbiotes.

It's actually F.A.C.A.D.E., who was actually a woman all along.

Seriously though, either Liz or Janine. I don't see Beyond actually goblifying a staff member like Dr. Danger although she may well transform of her own will.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post

Seriously though, either Liz or Janine. I don't see Beyond actually goblifying a staff member like Dr. Danger although she may well transform of her own will.
    She might infect Janine to keep Ben in check, didn't think of that

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    kristy shouldnt be underage anymore according to the wiki she is an empire state university student
    Lol she's barely 18 I think. Gerry Conway wrote a story featuring her a couple of years back in the Amazing Spider-Man: Going Big anthology for Marvel/Timely's 80 year anniversary. She was studying Political Sci in Empire U and was tracking down a human trafficking ring for an assignment. The culprits kidnapped her so MJ had Peter rescue her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Comic books are bullshit enough that I don't know if you're joking or referencing something that actually happened...

Either way, my vote went for aunt May, but now I'm thinking that Goblin Queen may be EmJay, she was a real bitch last when McGuire was writing Ghost-Spider, so EmJay becoming a villain doesn't sound that far fetched, hell, she got a Carnage symbiote, and Norman also got the Carnage symbiote once .

Edit:

Jill is Gwen's cousin who apparently looks a lot like Gwen, she tried date Peter after MJ "died" in Byrne's/Mackie's run, Kristy is MJ's cousin who had a crush on Peter and bulimia, pretty sure last time both showed up was right before JMS' run.
    Well that would mean that Spider-Gwen is gonna had something to with this, guest that this is the answer for my question on the MJ thread lol.

Jill the best friend of Mary Jane who immediatly tried to jump the bones of said best friend after her "death", she dissapeared right when MJ came back, i like to think that got a heel realization lol. And yeah when she is introduced, Peter seems to view her as a black haired Gwen phisically speaking.

Someone already mentioned, but Kristy recently appeared again in a story from a one-shot called Going Big, Conway brought her back, the story is okay, but Kristy doesn't as much as i would liked sadly.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Mighty Member

I went with Jill - no particular reason, but after Kindred, we definitely need to just make the Stacy/Goblin story more complicated ...
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Sajani yet. The last we saw her, she had cause to hold a big grudge against Peter. Also, she's familiar with the Goblin formula.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Sajani yet. The last we saw her, she had cause to hold a big grudge against Peter. Also, she's familiar with the Goblin formula.
    With how much of an ******* she was, wouldn't put it past her, maybe she put two and two together about his secret identity too lol.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Extraordinary Member

I think everyone's forgotten about her, that and her being Indian w/ that design(medival style) is bad representation.Indian characters can't catch a break as is, please not this lol

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    Or was (s)he? .

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Well that would mean that Spider-Gwen is gonna had something to with this, guest that this is the answer for my question on the MJ thread lol.
    Thinking of it, at the end of Slott's ASM, it's implied Normie still has the Carnage symbiote within him, or at least, a part of it, and EmJay got that too, we got an "ambiguous symbiote ending" twice lol.

spoilers:
    Wonder if someone will use that as an excuse to ship both of 'em
    end of spoilers

Jill the best friend of Mary Jane who immediatly tried to jump the bones of said best friend after her "death",
    She's taking over MJ's role of being the one to jump at Peter, good friend :P.

she dissapeared right when MJ came back, i like to think that got a heel realization lol. And yeah when she is introduced, Peter seems to view her as a black haired Gwen phisically speaking.
    That's why I said she apparently looks a lot like Gwen, 'cause I didn't get that impression, maybe it's the lack of a headband, or epic eyebrows lol.

Someone already mentioned, but Kristy recently appeared again in a story from a one-shot called Going Big, Conway brought her back, the story is okay, but Kristy doesn't as much as i would liked sadly.
    I checked it out here, she only really shows up in the page posted.

I had legit forgotten Sajani existed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    With how much of an ******* she was, wouldn't put it past her, maybe she put two and two together about his secret identity too lol.
    And then she went after the wrong Spider .

I'm gonna go with Emily just because absolutely nothing happened with her last time around.
    harryosborn.net -Me rereading every single comic that has Harry Osborn in it, and also writing some articles.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    Whether it excites you or makes you roll your eyes, Spidey has yet another new Goblin incoming.

Rather than pull at threads and sift for clues as we did thoughout the whole Kindred Saga, I say we take a massive punt and guess her identity right now before the character has even debuted!

The names in the poll are the most obvious/ridiculous to me but please put forward any name, the more outlandish the better, and even more so if you give your own backstory to how/why this has happened.

This is for FUN. No need to take it seriously or crap on others' ideas.

I skipped a few obvious ones because it's highly unlikely to be MJ or Felicia. However, if you have a ludicrous scenario for them I am here for it!

I'm kinda hoping for Harry's Mum as that's just dumb enough to be super fun. Seriously, that would suck but I'd laugh my ass off.

My boring guess is Carlie, btw.
    Who do I think it is? Liz. Who do I want it to be? Nora. Why? If there is a more disagreeable non-villain female character in the history of Spider-Man then Nora I have yet to see her ( and that includes Michelle Gonzalez). She has what it takes to be an evil character: Self-centered, vindictive and egotistical.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

I'll throw another possibility into the mix that hasn't been mentioned: Jessica, the daughter of the burglar who briefly dated Ben during the Clone Saga.

What if she's responsible for Ben (and potentially Peter) losing their memories of Uncle Ben, the ultimate revenge?

Mighty Member

I feel like she'd be personally offended that you suggested she'd lower herself to working off of Norman Osborn's work rather than doing something new and original herself
    Blue text denotes sarcasm