View Poll Results: Queen Gobin - Who is She?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gwen Stacy

6 12.24%
  • Liz Allen

9 18.37%
  • Lily Hollister

3 6.12%
  • Carlie Cooper

4 8.16%
  • Michelle Gonzalez

1 2.04%
  • Aunt May

2 4.08%
  • Jill Stacy

1 2.04%
  • Emily Osborn (Harry's Mum)

6 12.24%
  • Sarah Stacy

2 4.08%
  • Betty Brant

1 2.04%
  • Teresa Parker

1 2.04%
  • Kristy Watson

0 0%
  • Secret sister to a major character

1 2.04%
  • Somebody we've ever heard of before with no connection to anyone important

3 6.12%
  • Other

9 18.37%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by A Maze Thing View Post
    I say MJ just for the hell of it. It's hard to be excited for yet another "mystery villain" this soon after the Kindred-nonsense. Especially another Goblin-themed one. It's one of three things Spider-Man really doesn't need anymore of. The other two being clones and symbiotes.
    While I agree with you on the it is hard to get excited for another mystery villain and a Goblin to Boot. I reject the we dont need any more clones. I love clones and am a super for clones. In fact I cant wait to get to Clone Conspiracy in my reading order

But giving this topic serious thought is would be cool if it turned out to be Michelle Gonzalez.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    The way Marvel pulls crazy crap out of their butt as of late I would put good money that the Goblin Queen will some how end up being Pepper Potts

Or the clone of the love child of Aunt May and Willie Lumpkin from an Alternate universe where Uncle Ben is Onslaught.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Comic books are bullshit enough that I don't know if you're joking or referencing something that actually happened....

Your comment based on my comment just goes to show how Marvel has really jumped the shark during some of Spidey's history
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Your comment based on my comment just goes to show how Marvel has really jumped the shark during some of Spidey's history
    Partially that, but also because random alternate universes, specifically what ifs, could do some real weird bullshit, specially if they intentionally made jokey what ifs, so Uncle Onslaught there could be from a shitty what if, or a jokey one lol.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Sajani yet. The last we saw her, she had cause to hold a big grudge against Peter. Also, she's familiar with the Goblin formula.
    That's not a bad shout. I was doing it from memory and she didn't even register as a joke one.

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    Who do I think it is? Liz. Who do I want it to be? Nora. Why? If there is a more disagreeable non-villain female character in the history of Spider-Man then Nora I have yet to see her (and that includes Michelle Gonzalez). She has what it takes to be an evil character: Self-centered, vindictive and egotistical.
    You're bang on the money with that one. The ONLY thing I've found her remotely tolerable in was Rucka's Punisher run. And he called her on being an *******. Lol.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

i reject the we dont need any more clones. I love clones and am a super for clones.
    y-e-s!!!!!
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

So I had to go dig up an article cause the OP did not put a link in for the subject at hand: Queen Goblin
    Queen-Goblin-Spider-Man.jpg

It is very rare for someone with a Goblin moniker to NOT have a connection back to the Osborne's. I highly doubt it is someone new. If it is someone new the writers are going to go out of their way to retcon the tie-in.

I'm going to say Liz Allen since Harry just died.

Also, this name makes it strange since the X-Men have the Goblin Queen in Madelyne Pryor.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

OP Question -

Emily Osborn or Liz Allen are my top guesses.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I’m gonna go with the unpopular answer and go with Lily due to the similar monicker to her current alias of Queen Cat and how Marvel just loves to throw away character potential so they can shoot back into status quo.

Astonishing Member

I'm suspecting in Liz Allan, as she probably blames Spider-Man for Harry's second death. On the other hand, it would be really tragic for Liz to end up finally infected by Osborn's legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    So I had to go dig up an article cause the OP did not put a link in for the subject at hand: Queen Goblin
    Queen-Goblin-Spider-Man.jpg
    Anna Maria as one of the suspects lol.

How many women are we forgetting to consider? Just now I thought of aunt Anna .

It is very rare for someone with a Goblin moniker to NOT have a connection back to the Osborne's. I highly doubt it is someone new. If it is someone new the writers are going to go out of their way to retcon the tie-in.
    I think Roderick didn't have any real connection with Norman, someone found one of Goblin's stashes and he decided to use it to become Hobgoblin for shits and giggles.

Also, this name makes it strange since the X-Men have the Goblin Queen in Madelyne Pryor.
    They do yeah, but she's not using it anymore, even when she showed up in Hellions, the closest to it was her zombies calling her "kween", so it looks like that codename is dropped, wonder if Marvel editorial had to ask that of the X-Men editorial lol.

Or maybe this is like Starfire and Firestar, where the changed order is enough for the name to not exactly be considered shared, since, y'know, Madelyne went by "Goblin Queen", this one is "Queen Goblin" .

The Superior Spider-clone SpideyClone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Sajani yet. The last we saw her, she had cause to hold a big grudge against Peter. Also, she's familiar with the Goblin formula.
    I like this idea, perfectly in character for her.

Extraordinary Member

I just realized doesn't Liz own Allan Chemical(which becomes merged w/ Horizon and Oscorp to form Alchemax in the future).Lines up perfectly w/ Beyond's goals.They might go after Allan chemical.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I just realized doesn't Liz own Allan Chemical(which becomes merged w/ Horizon and Oscorp to form Alchemax in the future).Lines up perfectly w/ Beyond's goals.They might go after Allan chemical.
    Technically, it already happened in the present. One of the major lingering consequences of Superior Spider-Man (the original run) was that the destruction of Horizon Labs and its properties having been bought out beforehand by Allan Chemical enabled a merger, which also included Normie Osborn's shares in Oscorp, into Alchemax, which went on to establish itself as a go-to for symbiote-related research and development and, outside the Spider-Man/Venom-related books, had a Genetics division responsible for cloning Laura "X-23" Kinney, a.k.a. the All-New Wolverine and then using those clones as assassins.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

What if it's

Jessica

Carradine?!

-Pav, who wonders where she is...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

I accept the Liz theory, after being related with supervillains became her gimmick and sure that she eventually broke and decide "**** it Harry and Norman aren't the only ones that can dress like Goblins in this family", on the other hand i really don't want to have Peter dealing with a villain Liz lol.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona