View Poll Results: Queen Gobin - Who is She?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gwen Stacy

6 12.24%
  • Liz Allen

9 18.37%
  • Lily Hollister

3 6.12%
  • Carlie Cooper

4 8.16%
  • Michelle Gonzalez

1 2.04%
  • Aunt May

2 4.08%
  • Jill Stacy

1 2.04%
  • Emily Osborn (Harry's Mum)

6 12.24%
  • Sarah Stacy

2 4.08%
  • Betty Brant

1 2.04%
  • Teresa Parker

1 2.04%
  • Kristy Watson

0 0%
  • Secret sister to a major character

1 2.04%
  • Somebody we've ever heard of before with no connection to anyone important

3 6.12%
  • Other

9 18.37%
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Cursed comment

Also we have Marandi/Mandi(awful lot like that eternal in the new movie) from Spider-man:hooky who had an eternal unaging curse which Peter helped her get free from.

She wants him for her harem, and Vision and Peter says if she gets the vision she can get him too lol
    I can't believe that Spidey used the controversial "100 hundred year loli" trope .

On the other hand, i sort of spead read the issue, it looked kind of fun and the artwork was nice. Plus Soider-Man vs Dragon is a cool visual.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I can't believe that Spidey used the controversial "100 hundred year loli" trope .

On the other hand, i sort of spead read the issue, it looked kind of fun and the artwork was nice. Plus Soider-Man vs Dragon is a cool visual.
    It was not a trope back then (mid 80s). Hooky is … good. Not great, but good.

Incidentally I think it’s the first Spidey story written by a woman.
    Last edited by HypnoHustler; 11-17-2021 at 08:11 PM.

BANNED

I think it will be a alternate feminine version of Norman brought from some other verse. Norman in love with his feminine side and ready to create little goblin babies is going to be teased endlessly. If it's Sajani I bet she toasts the dirty stinky little weasel that is Wolverine then moves on to the summer brothers to show how unbeatable she is and to bait others into thinking she is actually Madelyn.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Technically, it already happened in the present. One of the major lingering consequences of Superior Spider-Man (the original run) was that the destruction of Horizon Labs and its properties having been bought out beforehand by Allan Chemical enabled a merger, which also included Normie Osborn's shares in Oscorp, into Alchemax, which went on to establish itself as a go-to for symbiote-related research and development and, outside the Spider-Man/Venom-related books, had a Genetics division responsible for cloning Laura "X-23" Kinney, a.k.a. the All-New Wolverine and then using those clones as assassins.
    Perfect for Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post

Atleast they handled it well lol

I like it a lot, it get's Spidey's character for me.The fight scene is cool

Ashley Kafka
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I can't believe they spoiled it like that LOL. The land of no editors.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Ashley Kafka
    Wait did they spoil it on that page lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Ashley Kafka
    Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    I can't believe they spoiled it like that LOL. The land of no editors.
    What's going on? Was there a leak that confirms it's Ashley?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    What's going on? Was there a leak that confirms it's Ashley?

Leak as in they spoiled it on the cover...

uh, is this "leak" real or somebody's fan art with their "wish" written in? lol.

In any case, who knows. if this is true, then editors might arbitrarily change it now.

I just hope that it is not a clone or a multiverse duplicate of someone. that angle is tired, to me.

Hopefully, this Queen Goblin thing is just a "temporary insanity" deal brought on by all the cloning silliness. I liked Ravencroft having a reoccurring psychiatrist character for Spidey to interact with in the books. I don't want her running around as just another supervilllain, albeit with a psychologist bent. (Just bring back Dr. Barton Hamilton if you want that.)
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Hopefully, this Queen Goblin thing is just a "temporary insanity" deal brought on by all the cloning silliness. I liked Ravencroft having a reoccurring psychiatrist character for Spidey to interact with in the books. I don't want her running around as just another supervilllain, albeit with a psychologist bent. (Just bring back Dr. Barton Hamilton if you want that.)
    I'm kinda a "fan" of Bart, I always thought he had potential.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    uh, is this "leak" real or somebody's fan art with their "wish" written in? lol.

In any case, who knows. if this is true, then editors might arbitrarily change it now.

I just hope that it is not a clone or a multiverse duplicate of someone. that angle is tired, to me.
    It's on the feb solicit page, where there are dozens of solicits and hundreds of covers so I doubt.Also the font seems hand-written esque and not easy to fake.

They can't change a story like that, maybe they just straight up lied here but otherwise it's her

Extraordinary Member

Same, I like that character and it fits so well w/ Spider-man

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I get the feeling this picture was shown before, was that around before and we didn't see it? Lol.

Also kinda funny her visor looks like Cyclops'.

Leak as in they spoiled it on the cover...
    I'm now having two trains of thoughs, either this is legit and Marvel is legit dumb enough to reveal the character's secret identity before she even debuts, or this is a pretty big lie for the sake of twists... But most likely it's the first one lol.

Specially considering that Bart was among the resurrected characters in Clone Conspiracy, and it's vague if he died.

But I guess he's redundant now that Mysterio stole his magic therapy thing .

But yeah, Kafka returning to ASM for this, urgh, that's reminding me of when Slott brought her back just to kill her... But maybe this is like that time where Hobgoblin made it look like Flash was Hobgoblin, or Ned too I guess... I get the feeling it's most likely to be Kafka though, but oh well, wait and see, as always.