View Poll Results: Queen Gobin - Who is She?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gwen Stacy

6 12.24%
  • Liz Allen

9 18.37%
  • Lily Hollister

3 6.12%
  • Carlie Cooper

4 8.16%
  • Michelle Gonzalez

1 2.04%
  • Aunt May

2 4.08%
  • Jill Stacy

1 2.04%
  • Emily Osborn (Harry's Mum)

6 12.24%
  • Sarah Stacy

2 4.08%
  • Betty Brant

1 2.04%
  • Teresa Parker

1 2.04%
  • Kristy Watson

0 0%
  • Secret sister to a major character

1 2.04%
  • Somebody we've ever heard of before with no connection to anyone important

3 6.12%
  • Other

9 18.37%
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

If it IS indeed Kafka (which from that cover art, it does seem to be)... will it have something to do with Norman's Sins that are still floating around out there somewhere? Will they end up finding a "new home" with her?
    Last edited by MichiganWebhead; 11-18-2021 at 01:49 PM.

I always assumed the sins just kinda... Went away? Like they don't have any form as such and can't go into anyone else?

I could be totally wrong of course...
    harryosborn.net -Me rereading every single comic that has Harry Osborn in it, and also writing some articles.

What a blunder lmao. Why couldn't this have happened with Kindred's identity? Would've saved us all a lot of aggravation.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    What a blunder lmao. Why couldn't this have happened with Kindred's identity? Would've saved us all a lot of aggravation.
    Really, that'd have been the funniest possible thing. Right on top of the variant cover for ASM 73 "Kindred, aka the Stacy twins being used as husks for the AI version of Harry that appeared in one comic book 20 years ago, but are also kind of their own persons, and which may or may not be being manipulated by Mephisto"
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Mighty Member

Ashley Kafka eh... What's more annoying, bringing back a relatively minor good character just to kill them or to turn them into a villain? (A derivative at that)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Ashley Kafka eh... What's more annoying, bringing back a relatively minor good character just to kill them or to turn them into a villain? (A derivative at that)
    With her, she's suffered the indignity of both. Being whacked in a lame manner by Slott, then revived by Spencer, and turned into a villain in a stopgap run.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    With her, she's suffered the indignity of both. Being whacked in a lame manner by Slott, then revived by Spencer, and turned into a villain in a stopgap run.
    Technically, Slott revived her (or "reanimated" her) in Clone Conspiracy, then the Ravencroft miniseries last year following up from Absolute Carnage brought her back and revealed at the end she was a pawn mentally reprogrammed by the newest shady government organization in the Marvel Universe after S.H.I.E.L.D.'s shutdown in Secret Empire, called J.A.N.U.S. Seems like she was being primed for this all along, especially given she was brought in by Beyond Corp to handle Ben's psychological rehabilitation so he'd be fit to serve as their Spider-Man, and considering what Beyond really is . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    Lol, yeah, if it happened with Kindred it'd be hilarious.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Lol, yeah, if it happened with Kindred it'd be hilarious.
    Kindred's still a bit confusing. Maybe an alternate cover with a concise timeline could clear things up!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    She suffered both, Spencer treated her well in the 2 pages she was in that run better than them lmao

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    Kindred's still a bit confusing. Maybe an alternate cover with a concise timeline could clear things up!
    Was bout to say, you can't explain that on a cover.You need a whole one shot to understand that

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    It was the A.I. Harry from Legacy of Evil, which seems to have memories from post-One More Day for some reason, controlling the "Stacy" twins who were actually a clone experiment by Harry to mess with Norman, who he knew would be back from the dead for some reason, and Mephisto was involved in their creation for...uh... I guess because Peter's daughter will defeat him in the future but also yeah, file that under "some reason" too. Also the twins are both soulless husks and beings with their own feelings, and Harry is both a clone of unknown origin and suffering in hell since his original death. Norman is good now because sins are like, free-floating evil things rather than bad stuff you should be held accountable for. Peter knows very little about any of this.

What could POSSIBLY be confusing about THAT. /s
    harryosborn.net -Me rereading every single comic that has Harry Osborn in it, and also writing some articles.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPixieDreamGirl View Post
    It was the A.I. Harry from Legacy of Evil, which seems to have memories from post-One More Day for some reason, controlling the "Stacy" twins who were actually a clone experiment by Harry to mess with Norman, who he knew would be back from the dead for some reason, and Mephisto was involved in their creation for...uh... I guess because Peter's daughter will defeat him in the future but also yeah, file that under "some reason" too. Also the twins are both soulless husks and beings with their own feelings, and Harry is both a clone of unknown origin and suffering in hell since his original death. Norman is good now because sins are like, free-floating evil things rather than bad stuff you should be held accountable for. Peter knows very little about any of this.

Glenn Greenberg did the impossible and made the clone saga make sense in his Osborn Journal one-shot. If he’s still around, maybe he can give the same treatment to the Kindred saga.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Okay, who got Ashley Kafka? I don't remember anyone forwarding her name but I might be wrong.

Also, Ashley Kafka?

goblin.jpg

That's so incredibly bad. I look forward to seeing them try to pull that off.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Extraordinary Member

The fact you missed/left out so much and yet have one of the best descriptions speaks volumes

Marvel/Spencer needs to come back and make a one-shot to explain this

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    Okay, who got Ashley Kafka? I don't remember anyone forwarding her name but I might be wrong.

Also, Ashley Kafka?

goblin.jpg

That's so incredibly bad. I look forward to seeing them try to pull that off.
    I'm looking forward to the next few months of comics slowly revealing and teasing us about this as if we don't know what's going on from the start...

AI Harry is controlled by Mephisto, it'll remember whatever the hell Mephisto wants it to remember, similar to what Jackal said in Spider-Island:

(ASM#673)

So at least that one has an explanation lol.

That, "I'm a mad scientist, I can get a computer to say whatever I want" is probably Slott's best line lol.

Also that explanation kinda reminds me of this masterpiece:

And its sequel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaLiLRVeaZA

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    Didn't see anyone saying Kafka in this thread, but I think someone suggested her in another thread.