Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Carnage foreever 2022

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=140244807

Not looking forward to this lmao.Burnt out of symbiotes specially carnage

Mighty Member

burnt out on spiderverse stuff huh? We grown beyond past street level by this point.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    burnt out on spiderverse stuff huh? We grown beyond past street level by this point.
    What? I said I was grown out of symbiotes after KIB.Although only Spider-verse I want is ITSV 2, comic ones were bad lol.Not the thread for that though

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    What? I said I was grown out of symbiotes after KIB.Although only Spider-verse I want is ITSV 2, comic ones were bad lol.Not the thread for that though
    I mean symbiotes were spin-offs of Spider-man stuff Venom got his own franchise now.

Extraordinary Member

I mean symbiotes were spin-offs of Spider-man stuff Venom got his own franchise now.
    Yes, I still don't understand how that is related to having a symbiote burnout

Mighty Member

Yes, I still don't understand how that is related to having a symbiote burnout
    well is because it was another crisis crossover event? I guess it was due to the venom 2 film that carnage got another event.

Extraordinary Member

well is because it was another crisis crossover event? I guess it was due to the venom 2 film that carnage got another event.
    It's from the Symbiote one-shots after KIB being disappointments for the most part.I'm still hyped af for Venom

Mighty Member

It's from the Symbiote one-shots after KIB being disappointments for the most part.I'm still hyped af for Venom
    oh i see well let's hope the lastest venom run be good.

Extraordinary Member

oh i see well let's hope the lastest venom run be good.
    For sure, also Ram V says it might tie into Venom when I asked him and I'm feeling better about this now.I want to see what Bedlam is ASAP though

Mighty Member

This is fine. Honestly, the symbiotes are kind of their own thing, and I don’t really feel the burnout (this isn’t an event and is just a one-shot “pilot” before the main series launches).

It honestly doesn’t feel we got much symbiote stuff this year. We had king In black at the start of the year, Extreme Carnage in summer and the new Venom book that started last week. That would be 2 and a half story arcs at most. I don’t even really see Extreme Carnage as an event, it was more of a bridge to fill the gap between Venom runs, ending plot points set up in Venom #200 and starting new plot points that will be in Venom and Carnage. Extreme Carnage is basically Spider-Man beyond, but on a smaller scale.

Extraordinary Member

Someone...PLEASE!!! Make the bad man stop!!!!

Astonishing Member

30th anniversary?? Ugh, how old am I that I remember buying ASM#361 off the newsstand rack? It wasn’t the first Spidey comic I bought, but definitely within my first 6 months or so of buying them. Wish I still had that issue. Probably be worth a pretty penny, especially as I kept it boarded and bagged.
    Last edited by HypnoHustler; 11-15-2021 at 04:57 PM.

Astonishing Member

I think we could say Carnage is Marvel's Joker, as everyone is sick of him, but they can't stop wanting to have more stories with him.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I think we could say Carnage is Marvel's Joker, as everyone is sick of him, but they can't stop wanting to have more stories with him.
    Well too be fair Norman Osborn as the green goblin can be considered marvel’s joker along with bullseye and jester

Astonishing Member

Well too be fair Norman Osborn as the green goblin can be considered marvel’s joker along with bullseye and jester
    Yes, I know about Norman Osborn too. In fact, during the Heroes Reborn's event, the Green Goblin became the Joker of Nighthawk's Batman. But what I meant is that both Carnage and Joker are two forces of pure chaos that only wish to see the world burning. Leaving aside moral debates, the best things the heroes could do is get rid of them because they are nothing but rabid dogs, and still they leave them continue their atrocities.