Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I mean here is the thing, Wonder Woman would have to touch someone like Hal with the lasso. It’s not like she’s just willy nilly going tie up Hal to see if he’s lying about something that she would know nothing about. The only person suspecting Hal right now is Green Arrow, so if he could convince Diana to use it then maybe it would work.
    Maybe Batman can open his goddamn mouth and warn her something is up? If she's already a vampire, deal with it. If she isn't, at the very least, she could stay on guard.

EDIT:
    I'm going to be honest...since this series is setting itself up as yet another "powerless billionaires vs. corrupted gods" story, I'm just going to be extra & needlessly critical of everything Batman does.

As far as I'm concerned, every hero that turns into a vampire and/or dies--everything that goes wrong in this comic--is Bruce's fault. The ass-hat.
    Last edited by Guy_McNichts; 11-23-2021 at 09:48 PM.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I hope we get at least a quick explanation about how the vampire transformation/possession works. With Hal saying “this IS me” are they implying that Hal is being an evil vampire out of his own free will?
    The only way to make Hal Jordan, undead or not, do what you want is if he thinks he's acting of his own free will. That's how Parallax got him anyway. It sure feels like the Master Vampire here has some sort of mind-whammy powers that's got Vampire Hal in their thrall.

If Zan survived in water form and gets blessed by a priest, would he become sentient holy water, able to destroy all vampires? (Hal did say he was more watery than he expected or somesuch)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is is too obviously Babs? She's acting the most "off" to me here.

I don't mind that premise but it seems a little too Batfamily centric for a DCU title.
    I had a feeling too, it better not be alfred.
    It cant be Cass becasue it all over if its her

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    If Zan survived in water form and gets blessed by a priest, would he become sentient holy water, able to destroy all vampires? (Hal did say he was more watery than he expected or somesuch)
    That would be amazing

...If they don't do this, they will have failed this comic .

It sounds like a really cool idea especially if Jayna can use it to kill Hal for blending Zan...but I don’t want to raise my hopes up you know.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

That is such a good idea I'm convinced they won't go with it.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.