Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I'm totally ok with Venom growing beyond Spider-man.
    As another noted, Punisher did it. Come to think of it both characters branched hard in the 90s and really only long time fans even know Frank Castle got his start in Spiderman books before branching out to Daredevil and other places.

I think she is years from being there but so far the last few years has seen a strong push by Black Cat finally. Felicia may be able to say something similar one year.
    Punisher and Venom made sense, Cat doesn't IMO.

Black cat doesn't, I like her solo but she shine's w/ Spider-man much more

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

She does shine with Spider-man, true.

To that though I wish Marvel will put some more effort into Silver Sable and/or Wildpack. I enjoyed it in the 90s and would like to see the idea upgraded/revamped.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    She does shine with Spider-man, true.

To that though I wish Marvel will put some more effort into Silver Sable and/or Wildpack. I enjoyed it in the 90s and would like to see the idea upgraded/revamped.
    Yeah, Sable should be more prominent.Specially after insomniac game having her

Incredible Member

I absolutely prefer Venom finally being on his own and away from the god awful “Spider-Man ruined my life I want to eat brains” BS. So many of Spider-Man’s villains all share the same BS “he did it, it’s his fault” and plenty of them are irredeemable to begin with. Venom was always on the razors edge of good and bad. Let Eddie have his redemption and keep him far away from Peter. We need to start moving some characters forward instead of the same constant BS.

Carnage is still available as someone who can fill Venom’s niche in Spidey’s Rogues Gallery anyway. So sure why not?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/