Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
I remember that. Junzo Muto, who was supposed to be the new leader of the Hand:

Indeed, there was that whole 2000 miniseries featuring Wolverine/Iron Fist that seemed to indicate that Danny would get his Iron Fist powers back. But it didn't :/ . Instead, Danny got them back when he guest-starred over in Black Panther's title. And we never learned what happened to Junzo. Again, one of those plot thread that fell through the cracks.

Now, as for Sword Master being Iron Fist, again it's possible. With Alyssa Wong having written this one-shot and the new writer of Iron Fist, it makes sense. But part of me is still hesitant with Lin Lie being the new Iron Fist. Having read his series, I wasn't too impressed with Lin. I saw his potential of course, but the character seemed to lack depth. That is a shame since I was starting to feel it in the one-shot. If it is Lin, I'm more unsure of him being the new Iron Fist. An Iron Fist has to go through the harsh training of Lei-Kung the Thunderer. They've to go through the tests and trials of K'un Lun and prove themselves worthy by facing Shou-Lao the Undying. Lin has not done that. His martial arts skill is sub-par when compared to Pei or especially compared to Danny. Wong has to explain Lin's worthiness well if she will make him the new Iron Fist.
Well, she had already said that the new Iron Fist powers will come from a different source and not from the trials of K'un Lun.