Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default To Save CBR , I Shall Become a Writer !

Its time to admit it. CBR is dying. Its drifting into the abyss. The black hole has opended and the once light of CBR is being sucked dry !

There is little hope to save it. Lots of standard , by the numbers articles. Like discussing how many sandwiches Wimpy could possibly eat. Not realizing Wimpy is clearly obese and needs to lose weight pronto.

So as were watching the dying embers of CBR fade. We have to ask ourselves , what can save this proud site online. Who can ride in and be ...THE HERO in our time of need ?

Its clear its me. Yes...me , your favorite insane Guns n Roses fan. I shall write great columns and do something long since missing.

When people open up CBR articles they are bored now. Its clear they need me to Up the insanity and go for the gusto !

Take no prisoners. I'm not out to kiss ass. If people complain about my work discussing the greatness of Guns n Roses...f---k em.

If they complain about my non stop wrestling columns...f---k em. Just sit back and enjoy as I pen the 8th column discussing Kenny MY GAWD Omega !

As you all bear witness to the greatest words written ever in mankind each week , my compensation will be reasonable. Yes my compensation for this greatness is as follows....

- I shall want a JAG. Yes a great jaguar. And not a company car , these magic fingers deserve the best ride !

- The corner office. Yes the office with great window.

- Trip to Walt Disney World. To create this magic you see every chance ; I need to take in Magic Kingdom. To meet Mickey and the gang.

I'm sure some of you are like , you have to put a resume in. But thats not what winners do. We winners take what we want...darn it.

So lets get ready CBR. I'm here to take you to a whole other insane level !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Did you apply yet ?

I would if I had enough of a writing portfolio to get noticed.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Did you apply yet ?
    Apply ?

This is me were talking about. I fully expect these great words I type to have CBR gods contacting me right now and saying , "Please Mr. SuperECWFAN....come to CBR. Work for us...turn in your majestic god work."

I changed my mind on the JAG. I may ask for a BMW.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Astonishing Member

I'd apply but I ain't got no good English.

Extraordinary Member

Well, Omega's worth at least six columns, so that's not out of line. But which Jag? Will you also steal paintings and silverware from your friends when over at their place and get away with it because you'll have a....JAG? So...the big question is will you go with the classic villain car, the 420 G, or a more modern Jag? And if so, which one?

I think that, If I was hired to write for the CBR, my first subject I'd try to write about is the Kubert School. Maybe even,, if possible, arrange an interview with someone from the school and get to tour the building.

I think that could be a good jumping off point.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I think that, If I was hired to write for the CBR, my first subject I'd try to write about is the Kubert School. Maybe even,, if possible, arrange an interview with someone from the school and get to tour the building.

I think that could be a good jumping off point.
    My 1st column will see me flown out to Vegas. Yes...Vegas. I have an in depth article planned on gambling , Bunny Ranch and Wayne Newton ! Yes I fully expect CBR to pay for my travel and expenses while I'm there doing this deep story.

Because what happens in Vegas , stays in Vegas !

I'm taking CBR to new places its never imagined. Now...hopefully they approve my spending request. Seeing Wayne live doesn't come cheap !

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Well, Omega's worth at least six columns, so that's not out of line. But which Jag? Will you also steal paintings and silverware from your friends when over at their place and get away with it because you'll have a....JAG? So...the big question is will you go with the classic villain car, the 420 G, or a more modern Jag? And if so, which one?
    I had thought at 1st about a cool JAG. But decided more on a BMW. If CBR wants the magic , they have to let me drive in style !

This will be my theme in Vegas as CBR sends me there to get that 1st magic column out.

I'm gonna keep on the run
    I'm gonna have me some fun
    If it costs CBR very last dime
    If I wind up broke, oh well its CBR's
    I'll always remember that I had a swingin' time

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I had thought at 1st about a cool JAG. But decided more on a BMW. If CBR wants the magic , they have to let me drive in style !
    M5 then, or perhaps an i8 if you're into electric supercar looking though not performing sort of thing.

M5 then, or perhaps an i8 if you're into electric supercar looking though not performing sort of thing.
    As long as I look like a f'n superstar thats all that matters. I mean CBR can do this for me !

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    As long as I look like a f'n superstar thats all that matters. I mean CBR can do this for me !
    You need a Pagani Huayra then. Well, if you want over the top superstar looks then. Just be aware it will also kill you if you try to actually drive it.

You need a Pagani Huayra then. Well, if you want over the top superstar looks then. Just be aware it will also kill you if you try to actually drive it.
    Yeah I can't be kicking off. This site needs me to save it with my great words and columns !

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

My best of luck