Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • no polls on rumbles

0 0%
  • no polls on rumbles

0 0%

Default MCU Ikaris and Hulk vs. DCEU Superman

MCU Ikaris and Hulk pre-Infinity War vs. DCEU Superman

Fight takes place on the beach from Eternals movie. Who wins? No prep.

Just as a notice, we don't go by polls on Rumbles. We judge by character feats here.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

DCEU Supes has legit superspeed reactions. Whether it's "multimach" or "some fraction of lightspeed" depends on where one pegs Barry in their brief kerfluffle, but he's clearly massively beyond DCEU Diana, who is a mid to high end bullet timer. Therefore, he's fast enough to blitz Ikaris, and ought to dish enough damage to put him down, given Ikaris has no way to respond. Hulk doesn't move the needle at all.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    DCEU Supes has legit superspeed reactions. Whether it's "multimach" or "some fraction of lightspeed" depends on where one pegs Barry in their brief kerfluffle, but he's clearly massively beyond DCEU Diana, who is a mid to high end bullet timer. Therefore, he's fast enough to blitz Ikaris, and ought to dish enough damage to put him down, given Ikaris has no way to respond. Hulk doesn't move the needle at all.
    Based on her "track bullets in flight and then whip back her lasso to snatch them out of the air behind her," stuff from WW84, I'd say she's a high end bullet timer for sure.

While Barry is capable of lightspeed movement and beyond, his default movement speed seems to be "Wonder Woman is a literal statue to me," so I'd peg him at like... significantly multimach and Supes can operate at that level, if not quite catch him.

If Ikaris don't got feats of that, he's getting bopped here.

As everyone said, speed difference is too huge.

Ikaris doesn't even have that many strength and durability feats to be in the same ballpark as Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Based on her "track bullets in flight and then whip back her lasso to snatch them out of the air behind her," stuff from WW84, I'd say she's a high end bullet timer for sure.

While Barry is capable of lightspeed movement and beyond, his default movement speed seems to be "Wonder Woman is a literal statue to me," so I'd peg him at like... significantly multimach and Supes can operate at that level, if not quite catch him.

If Ikaris don't got feats of that, he's getting bopped here.
    I agree entirely. What I was saying was that, even low-balling her, she's that fast, and she's a statue to Supes.

And Ikaris doesn't have any feats putting him on that level EXCEPT for the obligatory "knock a fraction-of-lightspeed speedster out of a blitz - multiple times" stuff, but that's not really enough to count it as "consistent with presentation." Ikaris has some level of "better than human" reaction time, give the casual way he dodges attacks from some extremely speedy and skilled fighters, but the story never has him facing bullets, so he's not even THAT level by our standards.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    As everyone said, speed difference is too huge.

Ikaris doesn't even have that many strength and durability feats to be in the same ballpark as Hulk.
    Eh, his punches are about as effective as his eye beams, and those are capable of insta-wrecking a space ship that flies through solid rock without a scratch and handles everything else involved with FTL intergalactic travel including EXTREME speeds in atmosphere. The beams and his fists also shred deviants that are tough enough to take literally hundreds of 12 gauge rounds at point blank range with no damage at all, and to get smashed through buildings and such without a scratch. I'd put his damage-dealing on Hulk's level, just fine.

He flew extremely close to the sun. He tanked, without a scratch, really, hundreds/thousands of hits that smashed him through solid rock. Eternals weaker than he is ate prolonged shots from his eye beams without dying, said shots also knocking THEM through solid rock, those same eye beams that casually wreck the space ship above.

He has many less feats than Hulk, to be sure, but the feats he has are pretty impressive and fit right into his presentation as the most badass of the Eternals.