Default Iron Man 3 Mandarin vs Shang-Chi Mandarin

Saw Shang-Chi last night. It was good, you should check it out

That being said; who wins? Obviously the former has all the abilities he had by the end of the IM3 and can do everything that his henchmen(and Pepper) could do with that special drug of his by virtue of having it the longest.

Shangs dad has his 10 rings. How does this fight go down?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Saw Shang-Chi last night. It was good, you should check it out

That being said; who wins? Obviously the former has all the abilities he had by the end of the IM3 and can do everything that his henchmen(and Pepper) could do with that special drug of his by virtue of having it the longest.

Shangs dad has his 10 rings. How does this fight go down?
    I'd bet on Killian. He's got some level of enhanced reactions, given his casual zip-dodging of repulsor and chest blasts, plus ludicrous regen, strength and toughness. He might take some hits, but he can. He only has to hit the "real" Mandarin once and the fight is over.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Killian wasn't the Mandarin in Iron Man 3. That was just an actor named Trevor Slattery.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Killian wasn't the Mandarin in Iron Man 3. That was just an actor named Trevor Slattery.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    As pointed out by our intoxicated friend below your post, Killian most certainly was the Mandarin in IM3. Slattery (who is also in Shang Chi) was a fake, obviously, hired by Killian to push away suspicion from his exploding henchmen.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Real Mandarin has a shot - he hits a hell of a lot harder than Iron Man and is way more skilled. The only issue is that Killian can regen and take a hit and he can't. One wrong move and he's dead.

His best shot is probably to juggle himself in the air and land long-range shots with the rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    Real Mandarin has a shot - he hits a hell of a lot harder than Iron Man and is way more skilled. The only issue is that Killian can regen and take a hit and he can't. One wrong move and he's dead.

His best shot is probably to juggle himself in the air and land long-range shots with the rings.
    Killian can dodge any long-range shots, though. He's extremely quick. Plus he can literally breathe fire.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Killian can dodge any long-range shots, though. He's extremely quick. Plus he can literally breathe fire.
    Oh, I'm not disputing that. Only that Mandarin *can* win (perhaps 3/10 or along those lines). The fire breathing is useless though. Not only is it literally featless (he hits absolutely nothing with it), it is extremely short range.

The primary danger is that as a martial artist Mandarin is going to have the urge to fight Killian HTH, and that's where the Iron-Man slicing karate chops come in.
    Last edited by Twickster; 11-18-2021 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    Oh, I'm not disputing that. Only that Mandarin *can* win (perhaps 3/10 or along those lines). The fire breathing is useless though. Not only is it literally featless (he hits absolutely nothing with it), it is extremely short range.

The primary danger is that as a martial artist Mandarin is going to have the urge to fight Killian HTH, and that's where the Iron-Man slicing karate chops come in.
    That's about my take. Killian has incredible durability plus insane regen, and if he hits just one time, he wins. He should manage that the majority of the time.