Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    There’s also such a air of hypocrisy at play here considering that Esme definitely had her own relationship with Cable (even though the solo said they all were with him, Esme obviously was the one that the relationship was most serious with) to the point that in Cable’s own future they’re still in a relationship. Yet here Phoebe isn’t allowed her own happiness in her own individuality.
    Unfortunately I think that’s an alternate future at this point. But it’s nice that some Cable variant and grown up Esme variant ended up back together somehow.

I wasn’t super impressed by this issue. The reveal that Logan asked for an adamantium surfboard was lackluster. I really wanted follow up to the Colossus story but I’m guessing that will play out in Inferno more that this book. I’m guessing Percy watched Point Break recently and was digging the vibe lol.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I wasn’t super impressed by this issue. The reveal that Logan asked for an adamantium surfboard was lackluster. I really wanted follow up to the Colossus story but I’m guessing that will play out in Inferno more that this book. I’m guessing Percy watched Point Break recently and was digging the vibe lol.
    Yeah this issue was all kinds of Fvcked up. Wolverine has reeeeeeally lost his edge. Put some rando pretty girl in front of him and he's spilling all Krakoa security secrets.... showing where the babies are kept.... writing down everyone's worse nightmares...

probably the sh!tty remake not the original
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Zeb Wells is much better as a writer than Percy. He should take over instead.
    Wouldn’t mind a Zeb Wells relaunch of this book. Maybe shake up the cast some too.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Dont know what was the purpose of this issue but, I am glad that Phoebe and QQ finally broke up.
    Yeah. Dude went on a drug-fueled rampage that got one of your sisters killed. And even *before* that, the Cuckoos thought Quentin was creepy. One of them deciding to date him always seemed ridiculously out of character.

Has anyone addressed the sheer lack of understanding in physics when it comes to the concept of a purely metal surf board being capable of floating? Or was that also toss back when they thought that Wolverine is capable of floating or swimming despite having an adamantium laced skeleton?

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Yeah. Dude went on a drug-fueled rampage that got one of your sisters killed. And even *before* that, the Cuckoos thought Quentin was creepy. One of them deciding to date him always seemed ridiculously out of character.
    Wasn't the reason he went bezerk originally was because he found out he was adopted in the first place? If so, why would he want to adopt in the first place?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Plus Phoebe was not one of the more independent sisters. Esme has always been one if the more independent ones. Minder was another one of the more independent ones. Celeste, Sophie, and Phoebe more pro hive mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Has anyone addressed the sheer lack of understanding in physics when it comes to the concept of a purely metal surf board being capable of floating? Or was that also toss back when they thought that Wolverine is capable of floating or swimming despite having an adamantium laced skeleton?
    Not sure if it matters since we're talking comic book logic but the board was made of Krakoan Bamboo and laced with adamantium.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.