Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

This stealth solo issue just explains all the complains I have about Percy's run with Wolverine. No stakes, no drama, no enough action, not enough rogues etc. The hyped up reveal is straight up ineffectual and boring.
    Last edited by Vishop; 11-17-2021 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    This stealth solo issue just explains all the complains I have about Percy's run with Wolverine. No stakes, no drama, no action, not enough rogues etc. The hyped up reveal is straight up ineffectual and boring.
    i agree with u 100 percent!

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

I can't believe this was an issue that is actually out there.

And when will Sage get her spotlight plot-wise?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sensormellow View Post

And when will Sage get her spotlight plot-wise?
    Only reason why I'm still reading tbh

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Each individual Cuckoo is like 1/5th of Emma Frost’s power and like 1/5th a person. All five of them together are a major telepath rivaling Emma Frost.

So they have to always regression to what you’d called co-depency. But’s not. They’re essentially the same self split among 5 bodies that while are Emma Frost’s clones, are also biological robots and programmed as such.
    That’s kinda literally what copendency means, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I just think it’s sad that beings who have in the past desired to have their own personalities can’t even date who they want (not seeing it has to or should be Quentin).
    There’s also such a air of hypocrisy at play here considering that Esme definitely had her own relationship with Cable (even though the solo said they all were with him, Esme obviously was the one that the relationship was most serious with) to the point that in Cable’s own future they’re still in a relationship. Yet here Phoebe isn’t allowed her own happiness in her own individuality.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    There’s also such a air of hypocrisy at play here considering that Esme definitely had her own relationship with Cable (even though the solo said they all were with him, Esme obviously was the one that the relationship was most serious with) to the point that in Cable’s own future they’re still in a relationship. Yet here Phoebe isn’t allowed her own happiness in her own individuality.
    Emma is toxic ,even through proxies

This is the writer that some people were saying should take over as Head of X after Hickman left? Sheeeeesh
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Gods. This is in the middle of "Colossus's biggest Story arc ever". Marvel will have to forgive me if I can't take that seriously at this point. I mean, I figured it was hype, but I didn't figure it'd be this scattered.
    This story shouldn't be in this issue considering that we have an ongoing Colossus story. What happened to Prof X visit last issue?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    This is the writer that some people were saying should take over as Head of X after Hickman left? Sheeeeesh
    Zeb Wells is much better as a writer than Percy. He should take over instead.

Incredible Member

Why not used Slipstream instead? He has pup up a lot in the background of this book.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    The fear of drowning is a thing that was mostly used by Aaron, before that Logan could swim just fine, hell even under Aaron he can swin just fine lol.

He does admitted in a Archie Goodwin story back in his Madripoor days that drowning might be the thing that his healling factor wouldn't be able to save him, but he was stuck in a rock unable to move back there, so is not like he can't get in the water or enjoy a dive, is just that he can be as vulnerable as a normal person under a fu#$ ton of water.
    But it’s good to have an Achilles heel, his healing is so overpowered nowadays, it makes him indestructible and that’s dull. Having a healthy fear of water and drowning is much more interesting and should be kept.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    That’s kinda literally what copendency means, lol
    Ooops. You’re right! Lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    The others were pretty much there to spy on Cable. Esme genuinely liked Cable. The others didn’t.

This used to be my favorite X-Title.

Now we get Wolverine surfing and having to be rescued.