Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default How Long til a Peter Flash Reunion?

After losing his best friend Harry again, Peter could use the news and reunion that his other best friends is back and alive again. I constantly imagine what that kind of scene it would be, I assume not til Peter is recovered and back to being Spidey.

Thinking of it, would be nice is Flash heard Peter is in a coma, and goes to visit, maybe MJ or someone else sees Flash is there and alive too.

'Cause really, if Flash's back, he might as well show up once in a while lol.

Extraordinary Member

Hopefully soon.No clues so far though

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Thinking of it, would be nice is Flash heard Peter is in a coma, and goes to visit, maybe MJ or someone else sees Flash is there and alive too.

Indeed. Can't wait for the reunion (XD)

Maybe the next main Spider-Man run.

Kinda hope Flash ends up becoming roommates with Peter. It'd be cool to have Flash as a main supporting character again, and Peter could probably use a roomie considering Boomerang is dead (F) and Randy f***d off with Janice lol. Maybe we can have more Peter and Flash team-ups now that he knows who he is. It'd be fun.

Btw, has Peter been officially introduced to Andi Benton, Flash's student and sidekick? I know she met May and they were forming a bit of maternal relationship. It'd be neat ngl. A Spider-Man, Agent Anti-Venom, and Silence team up would be cool to see imo.

Quote Originally Posted by JustLuke View Post
    Kinda hope Flash ends up becoming roommates with Peter. It'd be cool to have Flash as a main supporting character again, and Peter could probably use a roomie considering Boomerang is dead (F) and Randy f***d off with Janice lol. Maybe we can have more Peter and Flash team-ups now that he knows who he is. It'd be fun.

Btw, has Peter been officially introduced to Andi Benton, Flash's student and sidekick? I know she met May and they were forming a bit of maternal relationship. It'd be neat ngl. A Spider-Man, Agent Anti-Venom, and Silence team up would be cool to see imo.
    No more roomates stick with MJ like what's the point?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Oh yeah, I guess Peter doesn't really have a reason not to live with MJ right now.

I would love to see the two of them hanging out and being buds. I really feel that these two could have always had the strongest relationship if the writers took the time. Both have have the costumed hero thing going, Peter has known Flash longer then really anyone and I think Flash has had the most growth out of Peter's support cast from the first time he was introduced.

Would love to see the Pete and Flash show
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

Not yet but it's needed asap

Also I'd rather he just live w/ MJ

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

It happened in the Venom, Inc. crossover between Dan Slott's ASM and Mike Costa's Venom that stripped Andi of the Mania symbiote and left her with just her hellfire powers before she bonded with the Scream symbiote in Absolute Carnage, although yes, they should interact more, and I would like to see that team-up, too. Hell, Peter can be kind of a big brother figure to Andi if we're gonna go with Aunt May as a kind of maternal figure to her as well.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    It happened in the Venom, Inc. crossover between Dan Slott's ASM and Mike Costa's Venom that stripped Andi of the Mania symbiote and left her with just her hellfire powers before she bonded with the Scream symbiote in Absolute Carnage, although yes, they should interact more, and I would like to see that team-up, too. Hell, Peter can be kind of a big brother figure to Andi if we're gonna go with Aunt May as a kind of maternal figure to her as well.
    Ah well there we go.
    Ohh, I really like big brother Peter, that'd be cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Also I'd rather he just live w/ MJ
    I'm gonna be real, I don't think it's gonna happen. I'd really like for him to just live with MJ too but I don't know if they're going to do that after Beyond, as we don't know who's gonna take over the book and we have no idea what their opinion on MJ is gonna be like. They could very well end up writing her out of the series like many writers have done before (or at least tried to.) I'd love to be proven wrong though

Lol, now that I'm thinking about it though, it'd be kinda funny if it was Peter MJ and Flash all stuck in one apartment. Throw in Randy and Janice or whoever too just to make it a straight up sitcom

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post

Couldn't the Anti-Venom Symbiote heal Peter?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Ah well there we go.
    Ohh, I really like big brother Peter, that'd be cute.

I'm gonna be real, I don't think it's gonna happen. I'd really like for him to just live with MJ too but I don't know if they're going to do that after Beyond, as we don't know who's gonna take over the book and we have no idea what their opinion on MJ is gonna be like. They could very well end up writing her out of the series like many writers have done before (or at least tried to.) I'd love to be proven wrong though

Lol, now that I'm thinking about it though, it'd be kinda funny if it was Peter MJ and Flash all stuck in one apartment. Throw in Randy and Janice or whoever too just to make it a straight up sitcom
    Ha, that would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    The original Anti-Venom didn't just cure diseases and infections, it cured all diseases and infections, including the "infection" from a certain radioactive spider bite that gave Peter his powers in the first place. Not sure if the Anti-Venom symbiote created from Alchemax's Astrobiological Serum mixed with the remains of the Venom symbiote inside Flash would have the same effects, but it might not be wise to take chances with that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

MJ getting sidelined after Spencer brought her back would be a pain in the ass.

Bad enough she left ASM during Spencer's run, while she did get her own mini/on-going, that got cancelled...

That could be funny at first, but sounds like it'd get old fast, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Good point, didn't think of that, guess he shouldn't visit Peter after all, or only visit him if he's supposed to leave the coma lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    The original Anti-Venom didn't just cure diseases and infections, it cured all diseases and infections, including the "infection" from a certain radioactive spider bite that gave Peter his powers in the first place. Not sure if the Anti-Venom symbiote created from Alchemax's Astrobiological Serum mixed with the remains of the Venom symbiote inside Flash would have the same effects, but it might not be wise to take chances with that.
    I think Anti-Venom could potentially remove Peter's powers because of the symbiote in his blood, and that was removed at some point, though I only remember hearing about this, haven't confirmed.

Either way, by the time Flash is Anti-Venom, his healing power didn't seem to cause any issue with that in Go Down Swinging, since he healed Peter just fine and Peter didn't lose his powers, nor was it talked about like that was a possibility, so it could be the symbiote blood thing I mentioned, or maybe Flash's Anti-Venom is different from Eddie's and its healing power doesn't have the same potency, or maybe Slott forgot, or something else... Worth researching at least.