Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Ok well. Since I am apparently the only person on this site actually watching this show I will give a quick but spoiler free run down. I am 5 episodes in and this is probably the most original western comic book show I have ever seen. I am really enjoying it. It may not be for everyone but the people who put this together put a lot of passion into it and its been to me really amazing.

I have no idea why this is not getting any press, or write ups or publicity but this thing is really good.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    Yea its too crazy for new management. Im amazed they released it at all. Probably had to. But if people want R rated marvel well this is in your wheelhouse. Heck its hard R.
    For me, it kinda depends on what kind of R. I don't like kiddish cartoons, but I'm not always into 'vulgar just to be vulgar'

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    For me, it kinda depends on what kind of R. I don't like kiddish cartoons, but I'm not always into 'vulgar just to be vulgar'

Well you probably wouldn't like this then.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    Well you probably wouldn't like this then.
    I don't mind vulgar if it's funny, but I guess that can vary between individuals.

I'm kind of amazed this show fit in Silver Samurai and Fat Cobra but not Sunfire. Like, you'd think to throw in Marvel-based Japanese Superheroes and not the OG Japanese Mutant Superhero?
    spoilers:
    I can understand Akiko lashing out like she did when her only remaining family gets killed in front of her and she hasn't processed all the facts yet, and she's obviously still in grief, but I can't really fathom why she'd become the new Lady Bullseye beyond wanting (undeserved) revenge on Monkey. Like, who is going to train her?
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Ok this is officially the best comic show that no one is talking about. Seriously this is a really good show.