Default MCU Eternals without Makkari vs MCU Scarlet Witch and Dr Strange

Who takes it?
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Who takes it?
    Quickdraw, so I'd give the edge to the Eternals. Ikaris seems to be quicker than a normal human, and his beams are going to do just fine on the two humans wizard-y folks.

Druig also might just be able to mind control them. Neither has specific demonstrated resistance to that, and he's never shown to fail against a human.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Neither Strange nor Wanda have shown any mental resistances...

So at the start of the fight, Sprite simply waves her hand and puts up her (massive in scale) illusions while Druig just thinks mind control...

Wanda and Strange both have shown they need a second or two to do their hand gestures, which is more than enough time for Druig to dominate them both.

if we remove druig, how are their chances? Are sprite's ilusions more impressive than a citywide hex?

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    if we remove druig, how are their chances? Are sprite's ilusions more impressive than a citywide hex?
    They definitely are not, but they don't have to be at all, because Ikaris is quicker than SW or Strange, and he'll just kill them both with laser eyes at the bell. Druig is a nice-to-have here - Ikaris solos before Druig even needs to act.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

What if we also get rid of Ikaris and Druig and have the remainder fight Scar Witch

I guess Eternals are kind of potent in the relatively less powerful MCU
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

meh, i know a couple of mcu what if characters that would wreck the eternals and Arishem with em.

What if we also get rid of Ikaris and Druig and have the remainder fight Scar Witch

If you get rid of Ikaris, Makkari and Druig, the rest totally lack ranged attacks, so they get Bewitched long before they cross the 100 foot start distance.

You've still got Kingo with Sprite running interference. Kingo's most casual shots will one shot both of them.

Its still a quick draw though. Perhaps Kingo is still slightly faster in shooting them given he needs much smaller hand motions.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    You've still got Kingo with Sprite running interference. Kingo's most casual shots will one shot both of them.

Its still a quick draw though. Perhaps Kingo is still slightly faster in shooting them given he needs much smaller hand motions.
    They do start a fair distance away from each other though as default, so I can see both of them tossing up shield and/or flying up to dodge Kingo's blasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post

Yeah, I spaced on Kingo. But he's a hair slower than Ikaris, his shots move a fair bit more slowly, and hits with much less oomph (outside of when he charges a kamahemaha), so they can probably defend from him. Still a quickdraw, but where Ikaris would win the draw 10/10 against the wizards, Kingo probably won't.