Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I’ve got Iceman (Sun), Sunspot (Rising) but I couldn’t find my Libra Moon since I don’t have Twitter.

Does anyone know who it is?

But I like it so far: gay, hot headed, brazilian, jokester, hot and cold. Lol
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    I think we're supposed to look up which X-Man goes with which Sun sign, Moon sign and rising sign. Unfortunately, I can only find the X-Men for Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer.
    You can click on the tweet for Cancer if the thread ends abruptly for you. The tweets for the other signs will appear under it.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I’ve got Iceman (Sun), Sunspot (Rising) but I couldn’t find my Libra Moon since I don’t have Twitter.

Does anyone know who it is?
    Colossus (btw you don't need Twitter to view these tweets. You can just click on the tweet for Cancer for the thread to continue)

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Part of me kind of wonders if this is all part of some sort of info-mining scam, since all the sites require you to give your exact birthdate, time and location of your birth to get your signs. Like they'll look up people born around that time and make fake birth certificates so people can assume your identity when they need to run from the mob.
    Sounds like something Raven would do. Bet she moonlights as an astrologer to get people's personal info to impersonate them later.