Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mighty Member

Cantwell has said that this first Korvac arc will consist of 20 issues, so expect it to last like 5 issues with Doom.
    Regardless, that Christmas issue was probably the moment that I got Cantwell’s Iron Man run, before then, I didn’t really know what to make of it. But I like it now.

Anyway, it’s a big month for me, too big to list here.
    But I am looking forward to seeing how this Wolverine event turns out.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    Cantwell has said that this first Korvac arc will consist of 20 issues, so expect it to last like 5 issues with Doom.
    Regardless, that Christmas issue was probably the moment that I got Cantwell’s Iron Man run, before then, I didn’t really know what to make of it. But I like it now.

I'm glad you like the Iron Man series. It certainly is different and I like his relationship with Patsy. Cantwell has built an interesting cast of characters around him.

As for Wolverine, I hope you enjoy it but I am so over him. I can take him in small doses though

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post

Very glad to hear you’re enjoying Cantwell’s Iron Man run. It’s been really good.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark