Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Dark Reign 4 (06)
    Strange Academy 16
    Black Panther 04
    X-Men 08
    New Mutants 24

...that's about it from Marvel.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I knew it wouldn't be long before Cantwell would bring Doom into his Iron Man series. I loved the Christmas issue team up from last year.

Silver Surfer Rebirth 2
    Avengers Forever 3
    Avengers 53
    Eternals: The Undying 1
    Fantastic Four: Reckoning War Alpha 1
    Black Widow 15
    Captain Marvel 37
    Star Wars 21
    Darth Vader 20

I am glad that Black Widow made it to issue 15, Captain Marvel made it to issue 37, and Avengers made it to issue 53 without being cancelled.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 11-18-2021 at 11:14 AM.

Looks like Spider-Woman is getting her own version of the Sinister 6?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I'll be getting:
    Devil's Reign #4
    The Marvels #9
    Dark Ages #5
    Captain America/Iron Man #4
    Avengers Forever #3
    Avengers #53
    Avengers: Tech-On Avengers #6
    Iron Man #17
    Thor #22
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 11-19-2021 at 08:40 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Reading
    NEW MUTANTS
    THE SECRET X-MEN
    SHE-HULK
    X-MEN
    MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN

Hate-Reading
    FANTASTIC FOUR: RECKONING WAR ALPHA
    FANTASTIC FOUR

It's Complicated
    MARVEL'S VOICES: LEGACY
    MS. MARVEL: BEYOND THE LIMIT
    X LIVES OF WOLVERINE
    2024: The Year of Hellion

ASM 88, 89, 90 - Queen Goblin? Beyond so far has been a huge snore for me. Just biding time till its over.
    Ghost Rider 1
    Moon Knight 8
    Venom 5

Avengers
    Avengers Forever
    Black Panther
    Ghost Rider
    Moon Knight
    Venom
    X-Men

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I know for certain I'll be getting Devil's Reign, Daredevil: The Woman Without Fear, Elektra: Black, White, and Blood, and Luke Cage: City of Fire. I'm fairly confident I'll be getting X-Men Legends 12. I'm on the fence about Villains for Hire and the Devil's Reign Spider-Man tie-in. I'd probably leave Spider-Man completely alone, but he has strong Kingpin connections and the solicit mentions the events of the story so I'm hoping it'll feel relevant.

The X-Men, Winter Soldier, and Spider-Woman tie-ins feel connected to their stories not the main event. Superior Four looks almost entirely unrelated at this point in time.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Fantastic Member

Is this the longest period of time since the Golden Age that Captain America has gone without a solo title? What's going on with the delay of a new monthly Cap title?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I knew it wouldn't be long before Cantwell would bring Doom into his Iron Man series. I loved the Christmas issue team up from last year.
    I'm right there with you. I wanted Cantwell to bring Doom over and I absolutely loved the Christmas issue.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I'm right there with you. I wanted Cantwell to bring Doom over and I absolutely loved the Christmas issue.
    IMO as a Christmas issue, it ranks right up there as one of the best IMO. Along with Santa Doom

With any luck, this arc will be 4 or 5 of issues. IIRC Tony gets the Power Cosmic in the issue coming out next week right?

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Not seeing anything here that interests me. Maybe Eternals, but they went and put Thanos in that...and I'm completely burned out on Thanos. Looks like next year isn't going to start off any differently than this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    IMO as a Christmas issue, it ranks right up there as one of the best IMO. Along with Santa Doom

With any luck, this arc will be 4 or 5 of issues. IIRC Tony gets the Power Cosmic in the issue coming out next week right?
    Yep next Week! Can't. Wait.