Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Has there been any expanation for what that Y shape on Sunfire mask and Polaris' dress is? In book or outside it? Seems like an odd choice when an X would make more sense....
    I see X when I look at Lorna. I get how you can get Y but I don’t think that’s the intent

Hrm. I had to do some research.

My initial thought was “flat white” was a reference to Lorna’s backside, but it still felt like a word or two was missing.

Is Sunfire a samurai or not .. ? I know that a lot of marvel resources regard him as such but we hardly ever see him using his fighting capabilities. Hell we hardly ever see him. If so, even without his powers he should be able to put up a good fight, no?

my only complain here: I wished the Reavers would look more like Reavers...

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    my only complain here: I wished the Reavers would look more like Reavers...
    How you look is, at best, a secondary issue when you are handing everyone and their brother a whooping.

Extraordinary Member

Lorna crawling over a passed out Jean to get a spilled flat white and broken glasses is a mood
    It can be that Jean does this so often it's nothing to worry about or that even if she's hurt/dead they have healing gardens and resurrection.Jean can come back but her coffee won't LMAO
    Also she's gonna fastball Laura isn't she

No respect for her team members, I love it

Also when does Loran say "ya", felt more Rogue to me.I might be dead wrong though

Someone forgot that Rogue's Skin is INVULNERABLE and that it can move at super speed, unless it's adsmantium needles this is completely RIDICULOUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Lorna crawling over a passed out Jean to get a spilled flat white and broken glasses is a mood
    It can be that Jean does this so often it's nothing to worry about or that even if she's hurt/dead they have healing gardens and resurrection.Jean can come back but her coffee won't LMAO
    Also she's gonna fastball Laura isn't she

No respect for her team members, I love it

Also when does Loran say "ya", felt more Rogue to me.I might be dead wrong though
    literally hilarious. I love this version of Lorna

Mighty Member

After a disappointing month, this looks good.

Waiting anxiously for X-Men and Inferno.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Lorna staring intently at… the fallen coffee cup.

Well this just looks like they were drinking lean all night. Without context of course.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Relationship goals.
    Find someone who loves you and will fight for you the way Lorna loves and will fight for her Flat White.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Amazing Member

I’m not terribly familiar with either the Reavers or Lorna, but is there a reason she couldn’t just manipulate the metal they’ve grafted onto their bodies? Using Laura’s blades while she isn’t healing feels like a much less efficient way to approach this fight. And I don’t think it’s actually similar to Finesse’s actions in Avenger’s Academy. There she was mad that Finesse made her believe that she’d killed someone when she was trying to get away from that. It was lying, not just using her claws, that made her mad.

Hilarious nerf to every other member of the team, though. Kind of wish they found some other way to give Lorna a moment like having her go out alone with one other member or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    I’m not terribly familiar with either the Reavers or Lorna, but is there a reason she couldn’t just manipulate the metal they’ve grafted onto their bodies? Using Laura’s blades while she isn’t healing feels like a much less efficient way to approach this fight. And I don’t think it’s actually similar to Finesse’s actions in Avenger’s Academy. There she was mad that Finesse made her believe that she’d killed someone when she was trying to get away from that. It was lying, not just using her claws, that made her mad.
    Not really. First she hurt herself, because she felt guilty for killing without remembering it. But later I read that as her hating being used as a weapon, she even tells Finesse she has killed everyone who did it to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Hrm. I had to do some research.

My initial thought was “flat white” was a reference to Lorna’s backside, but it still felt like a word or two was missing.
    Duuuude me to lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    I’m not terribly familiar with either the Reavers or Lorna, but is there a reason she couldn’t just manipulate the metal they’ve grafted onto their bodies? Using Laura’s blades while she isn’t healing feels like a much less efficient way to approach this fight.
    Same reason magneto justdont totally obliterate Nimrod etc. Some kinda hard plastic? Organic body mods? Or maybe shes recovering from the tranqs and knows the strain it'd take to manipulate just one of reavers would leave her distracted and an easy target for the rest of them
    GrindrStone(D)

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    That’s definitely not a good move writing wise unless there’s some personal consequences for Laura and Lorna. If there’s one line you never cross with Laura it’s using her as a weapon against her will. It was in part that reason why Laura broke off her friendship with Finesse back in Avengers Academy.
    Also how would she lift her. Laura doesn't have metal in her bones only her claws are metal.

Reference X-23 vol 3 #11, when she told Jubilee how to kill her.