Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what's all this from?

What's AAA? is that a game designer/publisher?

If it's a Cap centered game, just make it a fun overall solo adventure. if you had Falcon, that would mean a flying dynamic, and if people want "open world roaming" that would likely add a lot of expense to things. But hey, maybe some form of it could still be done.

maybe different specific missions involve the Cap-world characters- Bucky, Sam, Walker, Sharon, etc.
    The pages are from the FCBD issue of Thor the Mighty Avenger. The series is short but sweet, telling essentially slice of life stories centered on Thor.

In the video-game industry, AAA (pronounced and sometimes written Triple-A) is an informal classification used to categorise games produced and distributed by a mid-sized or major publisher, which typically have higher development and marketing budgets than other tiers of games.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    A training mode where you can beat up Hitler while practicing combos and super moves.
    That would be pretty fun .

BANNED

I'll throw in historical events like D-Day and the Liberation of Paris. Would also be cool to see him fight alongside tank crews like in Fury or get aerial support from the Red Tails.

Easily an original/adapted united states of cap story by the team that did marvel ultimate alliance on switch with the same sort of gameplay.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Oooh or like a United States of Cap with adapted original story but warriors stye. That way you can make the moves different enough to impress which may be hard in a ultimate alliance sort of game without quite a bit of work. Though i wouldn't mind a streets of rage style cap game either, somehow it fits him.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Good shield throwing gameplay.
    There was a Xena game way back in the day where you threw her chakram and could aim it as it flies through the air. A similar mechanic would be really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    There was a Xena game way back in the day where you threw her chakram and could aim it as it flies through the air. A similar mechanic would be really cool.
    I think Cap has something like that in Ultimate Alliance, but he can't move while you control it, could Xena move? 'Cause throwing a projectile and not be able to move until it returns would be bad.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

This guy right here. You can not have a Cap game without this crazy french bastard being a mini boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    What's AAA? is that a game designer/publisher?
    Triple A basically means a company put a lot of money in the game, so it tends to have really good graphics for example, and they are generally open world.
    And here I was wondering why the American Automobile Association would be putting out a Captain America video game . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I think Cap has something like that in Ultimate Alliance, but he can't move while you control it, could Xena move? 'Cause throwing a projectile and not be able to move until it returns would be bad.
    Nope, she couldn't move. I'm not sure how a person could navigate controlling both a thrown projectile and the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    A training mode where you can beat up Hitler while practicing combos and super moves.
    imagine the outrage from the obvious folk sdfıjsdf I love the idea, now I want a cap game

BANNED

If there ever is a good Cap game, I hope it's got this dynamic: