SpaceCoconut

Question Stan Lee's plush and sign

Hello everyone! Please, tell me, where I can find prices for a Stan Lee's plush toy and signed card from San Diego Comic Con 2016?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoconut View Post
    Hello everyone! Please, tell me, where I can find prices for a Stan Lee's plush toy and signed card from San Diego Comic Con 2016?
    Since it has been 5 years since that convention I would suggest eBay or some other auction site. There is one being offered on Ebay and they want $349.99. It appears there were only 500 of them produced.

SpaceCoconut

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    $349.99.
    Do you think this is a fair price? I mean, I'm trying to sell those things at a fair price, but I don't want to lose money, because my price was too low

Some people say it is priceless)

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoconut View Post
    Do you think this is a fair price? I mean, I'm trying to sell those things at a fair price, but I don't want to lose money, because my price was too low

Some people say it is priceless)
    I would say just follow what others are selling to for. Since there were only a small amount produced there's not that many out there. Some may have decided to keep theirs and not sell it. You can start at the $350 level and then if it doesn't sell drop it down gradually until you get a buyer.