Okay, this is going to be a lot and it combines a lot of theories that are already out there. First of all, I think WB is pissed that Marvel got the jump on the shared universe model. So that's the basis for my theory. One of the theories that has been circulating around is that the movie is a soft reboot. Another theory is that when it's all said and done, Superman will be an amalgamation of both the Reeve Superman and the Cavill Superman. I think that we will end up with a Superman with the history of the Reeve Superman and the body and suit of Cavill. We also know that Keaton will be returning as Batman. I think we'll get a universe where Keaton is the official Batman. With Affleck retiring, his Batman will somehow never existed. So WB will try to claim they have the first "shared" universe by retroactively making the Reeves Superman and Keaton Batman the "official" ones of their movie universe. With Gadot as Wonder Woman and Momoa as Aquaman. Sasha Calle will be either Superman's daughter, or a clone, or just a version from another universe. Sort of acting as a stand in just in case Cavill doesn't come back. So they can replace him if they need to. Last year, WB put up a billboard with the Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman, Gadot Wonder Woman, and Momoa Aquaman. Some fans speculated this was setting up a shared universe model where all these characters co-exist alongside each other. This may be me reading too much into this but the Reeve Superman is still the most popular model and Keaton seems eager to return to the role of Batman.

Am I crazy? What do you think the odds are of this happening?