Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Also Rose doesn't count, Logan loved her but they never got together, she loved another guy and Logan accepted it.
    Logan accepting another person's boundaries

Will wonders never cease

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Gasp not this again. I don't know what you get from this if you don't like Logan
    Shrugs. Cover is still up on Marvel Unlimited, never been censored or removed.

I’ve written 123k words of fanfic since 2018, and Logan is in most of them and I very much liked the character in the 70s & 80s
    My way of enjoying the character isn’t the same as yours, and that’s fine, that’s what being a fan is all about.

The beauty of enjoying fictional characters in long-running serial format like this is that there’s so much content that you can kind of pick and choose what you want, mix with your own head canon a bit, and make the character your own. At least in terms of the particular version of him/her you enjoy.

So you do you, mane.

Er, Rogue and Wolverine had 0 relationship.

The Uncanny X-Men 173 Wolverine and Rogue kiss was more of a 'relationship' than alien-mind control mcguffin. also, no this wasn't for clarification...
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 11-21-2021 at 02:17 PM.

BANNED

I don't know why Milligan or Austen (whoever the heck the writer was)got any satisfaction doing that. Same goes to that Esad Ribic cover which he made for some nudity. These are the ones that never really made sense. Not sleeping with multiple women over a "century"
    Last edited by Vishop; 11-21-2021 at 08:47 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    The beauty of enjoying fictional characters in long-running serial format like this is that there’s so much content that you can kind of pick and choose what you want, mix with your own head canon a bit, and make the character your own. At least in terms of the particular version of him/her you enjoy.

So you do you, mane.
    Yeah let him make all the fanfiction he wants. He is the Bendis of this community

Yeah let him make all the fanfiction he wants. He is the Bendis of this community
    To each his (or her) own I suppose.

Incredible Member

It seems from my research that he never had anything with Black Widow, Spider-Woman, Psylocke, or Echo. For some reason I have those names on my list, but should I just take them off?
    Last edited by Slimybug; 11-22-2021 at 10:32 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slimybug View Post
    It seems from my research that he never had anything with Black Widow, Spider-Woman, Psylocke, or Echo. For some reason I have those names on my list, but should I just take them off?
    I think that Spider-woman thing was something since I remember when she was talking about him she said "a helluva kisser".

The other 3 aren't romantic IIRC

And Black Cat is again not canon IIRC

And someone mentioned he did have something w/ Electra so maybe add that

Psylocke happened in an alt u in Uncanny X-Force, Black Widow happened in the Ultimate Universe. Not sure about Echo or Spider-Woman.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Incredible Member

Hmm, I just went into Marvel Unlimited and flipped through the entire Enemy of the State story, and didn’t see any evidence of Logan and Elektra sleeping together. Was it just implied in the dialogue?

BANNED

Psylocke had a relationship with him in a alternative universe from Uncanny X-Force. Echo doesn't relate to him. While Spider-Woman knows him during Bendis run but Black Widow is her protege since world war

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Psylocke happened in an alt u in Uncanny X-Force, Black Widow happened in the Ultimate Universe. Not sure about Echo or Spider-Woman.
    When did Black Widow happened in Ultimate Universe?

When did Black Widow happened in Ultimate Universe?
    It’s mentioned during the Blockbuster arc by Bendis. When Logan teams up with Spidey and Daredevil.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    It’s mentioned during the Blockbuster arc by Bendis. When Logan teams up with Spidey and Daredevil.
    that's fanfiction for me then