Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyClone View Post
    While I'm curious about the Queen Goblin and how she'll come to be, I am hoping that Norman, Liz and Normie show up. I feel like Harry's death should have been more explored. Did Peter know he was a clone? Do Liz and Normie now know? Has Norman finally paid the price for a lifetime of sins? I would have done a one-shot issue to cover this before Beyond started, and could have laid the seeds for Queen Goblin then. It would be weird for this new Goblin to appear without Norman's involvement, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    It's weird how Harry's being a clone simultaneously changed everything and nothing. Everyone acts like he's the same person, which I'm definitely not against, but it's strange.
    harryosborn.net -Me rereading every single comic that has Harry Osborn in it, and also writing some articles.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Nah he doesn’t have goblin formula like the others so that is why he bird so easily
    Just went back and read Clone Conspiracy...last seen chasing the Gwen clone with Jack O Lantern and Hobgoblin clones...but we never see him get dusted...so there is an out.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Just went back and read Clone Conspiracy...last seen chasing the Gwen clone with Jack O Lantern and Hobgoblin clones...but we never see him get dusted...so there is an out.
    I was referring to the original he didn’t have goblin formula not the clone

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    I was referring to the original he didn’t have goblin formula not the clone
    What I am saying is that after escaping the New U facility he is able to use his medical knowledge to replicate the pills to keep from degenerating...or he steals a large supply on his way out...then is able to copy the Goblin Formula and it gives him the physical powers (but on a slightly lower scale) and the healing abilities stop the degeneration.