Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mighty Member

Capcom aint even the go to fighting game company any more. Hell, they haven't been for a long while.

Today, but have variant costumes from the past, also make it the X-Men v the Avengers as it would sell like hotcakes.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

3D Models means unlimited costume dlc. 90s would definitely be a DLC Pack. Obviously I’m bias to Capcom Fighters but if not I guess Arc System Works could be cool.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Astonishing Member

yeah Arc System works just announced another 2D celshaded fighter https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungeon_Fighter_Online so yeah they seem to be excelling and being dominating in the fighting game area which Capcom reigned in the 90s. I know a leak has Capcom already developing SF6 but thats all they are doing it seems.

well I posted a similar thread at Gamefaqs, and met by negative jerkish responses.
    Last edited by Rzerox21xx; 11-25-2021 at 08:21 PM.

Something like this would be cool IMO…

48B25B2E-0C26-4FB7-951C-1A1C10FAA3CA.jpg

I modified his look from Marvel Strike Force a bit.

This is pretty close to Cable’s current look in S.W.O.R.D.

99CE3DEE-0DC1-4460-BAF8-860F18BA9537.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Today, but have variant costumes from the past, also make it the X-Men v the Avengers as it would sell like hotcakes.
    Avengers as a game IP isn't that hot....
    X-Men sells itself or vs another franchise like SF for a sequel

Maybe SNK should try making one

Astonishing Member

it would be nice to start small with a stand alone game like X-MEN Children of the Atom 2(or a sequel name like Age of Krakoa)or Marvel Super Heroes 2. just if they doing crossovers again, X-MEN vs Street Fighter 2 and then upgrade to Marvel vs Capcom, but yeah i thinking too ahead of myself. as I'm typing this I'm listening to the X-MEN vs Street fighter soundtrack, God I love old gaming music. as in voices, its hard to choose going back to Carl Dodd with the 90s design or modern with Steve Blum. I know back then it was Amazing that the 90s fighting game got the 90s voice cast even if its limited(Jean voice actress voiced all the female characters for Children of the Atom). but yeah Capcom is a shadow of its former self, they they did well with winning fans over with the later seasons of SF 5 after its rocky launch, they already said they doing 6 despite fans asking for another Darkstalkers which they falsely advertised but ended up a collection remastered. Nightcrawler, Magik, Armor, Apocalypse(this time not as his big ass boss self from early VS game), Nimrod, would be great additional new characters. Ill stick to the x-side since this is a x subsection, Marvel would be going to more deeper waters lol, all i can say, there should be more Spider characters.
    Last edited by Rzerox21xx; 11-30-2021 at 12:57 PM.