Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you want to give Miles his own ID-there's always Ricochet from the Slingers. I was gonna make Miles a mutant with invisibilty but this fits easier. I'd probably add a character called Miles Ramirez who replaces the current take on Ultimatum. He's Aaron's old partner and a Gus Fring type who Jefferson is wary about.

Spider-Gwen would probably take on Dusk from the Slingers. She would be Gwen's younger cousin going through her own problems.

I don't know about Hornet and Prodigy. Maybe Silk and Flash Thompson?

White Tiger would be tied to Tiger's Beautiful Daughter of the Immortal Weapons.

Hank Pym is closer to the version from EMH and retooled into a Doctor Who lite adventurer. Janet becomes his companion/wife but also has her own problems with the Sisterhood of Wasps to deal with.

MJ becomes Jackpot but this works better if they were seperated or an alternate universe.

Sunfire and rogue had a past romantic relationship.

Iron man's birth mom is a retired supervillian.

There is an alternate version of Steve Rogers that works for the TVA.

Bucky and Sersi had a past relationship.

Wanda and Pietro were seperated after their parents died. Wanda was picked up by Mordo and forced to learn magic. Pietro was recruited by Magneto and vowed to find his sister. They reunite as adults but they have to deal with who the other has become.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 11-29-2021 at 05:26 PM. Reason: just had fun thinking up alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I would restart the Ultimate universe. A lot of people seemed to be a fan of it, so that would be my chief move.
    I would start this right off the bat with the death of a major hero, so that that hero from Earth 616 could arrive and we are introduced to it through that lense.

Marvel are in a place in 2021, similar to the 1990’s where then, Marvel were going bankrupt. There are distorted supply issues at comic shops, the Movies can’t be released. We are in this dystopian era where we can’t get a flow of continuity in the MU or the MCU. So what would we like to do and what should Marvel look like now for 2022?

We’ve already got rid of Gwen Stacy’s tryst with Norman Osborn. Go all Clark and Lois on Peter Parker and MJ, and let’s forget Mephisto.
    The FF go back to the Baxter Building
    Iron Man goes back to Stark Towers, and now he is the son of the Mandarin
    The X-Men live in the Xavier School. There is a network of clans spread all over the country. XF etc. There are 10 Wolverines - let’s make it official, he has clones. Have All the other group books.
    The Avengers are purely an unofficial team who turns up when a crisis occurs. No official team exists. All adventures are who has seniority to lead. That means YA, the Champions, the classics, whoever. No Avengers Mansion exists. Make it free flowing and no memberships.
    Vigilantes exist, and nobody is interested in chasing them down in the government. Make it free and easy, like the Mystery Men of the 1940’s.
    There is no official SHIELD anymore, or Orchis, or SWORD. Keep all emergencies random, and swap supervillains between franchises.
    Hank Pym is another detective using super science. He does not invent Ultron. That never happened. He is a well respected member of the vigilantes and involved in Avengers business from time to time.
    Captain America returns from a long bivouac after the war, into a world of mobile phones, iPads, social media, and political correctness. It’s a slap in the face.

Don’t make complicated space Empires interact with Earth. If you want to do GOTG, just do Nova Prime patrolling the universe. Make space dramas rare, except for the FF. The MU is uncomplicated now. All the rules apply with franchise player villains galleries. We have too few swapping of villains between franchises, so this should slowly creep into interrelations between characters.
    Last edited by jackolover; 11-30-2021 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I would start this right off the bat with the death of a major hero, so that that hero from Earth 616 could arrive and we are introduced to it through that lense.
    I think it makes the most sense to have Ultimate Spider-Man die before we even get introduced to the universe, then 616 Spider-Man shows up. So our main focus will be 616 and Ultimates, but Earth 25 (Spider-Ham) and Earth 26 (Mr. Fantastic strips everyone of their powers) also become important later on.