Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Default Death Battle(10 Year Anniversary): Storm vs Korra

Thought this deserved its own thread seeing its garnered a lot of online discussion

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Haha, I was wondering how this would go. I imagine a lot of people got salty over this. But yeah, the winner is pretty obvious looking at both characters.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Haha, I was wondering how this would go. I imagine a lot of people got salty over this. But yeah, the winner is pretty obvious looking at both characters.
    It seems like every post I saw many were upset because they felt the match was a major stomp in Storm's favor. I thought even with Storm being nerfed in the video the battle was pretty well-balanced. In fact Korra was beating her a$$ much of the fight.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    It seems like every post I saw many were upset because they felt the match was a major stomp in Storm's favor. I thought even with Storm being nerfed in the video the battle was pretty well-balanced. In fact Korra was beating her a$$ much of the fight.
    Seriously? Yeah, Korra had the upper hand many times, but she never took advantage of it. And it made sense in the fight. But yeah, I thought that it was a pretty fair showing with both.

But Storm just has experience with beating radical teens

Astonishing Member

Seriously? Yeah, Korra had the upper hand many times, but she never took advantage of it. And it made sense in the fight. But yeah, I thought that it was a pretty fair showing with both.

Did...she just rip somebody's heart out?

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    She got better. It's okay.

exactly and great point!!

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    yes she did. Marrow needed a time out.

What a random fight.

If Korra has blood domination, well, goodbye Storm. But otherwise Storm wins