Default DeFoe Manor runs Burglar gauntlet

The DeFoe Manor from Chzo Mythos runs the gauntlet of following burglars:

1. Wet Bandits from Home Alone
    2. Beagle Boys from disney
    3. Lifty and Shifty from Happy Tree Friends
    4. Team Rocket Trio from Pokemon anime
    5. Yuffie Kisaragi

How far?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Do they have any small children defending the manor? Only Yuffie would be able to handle a small child. And she got outclassed as soon as actual adult protags showed up.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    The DeFoe Manor from Chzo Mythos runs the gauntlet of following burglars:

1. Wet Bandits from Home Alone
    2. Beagle Boys from disney
    3. Lifty and Shifty from Happy Tree Friends
    4. Team Rocket Trio from Pokemon anime
    5. Yuffie Kisaragi

How far?
    Kinda feel like most of these guys are fucked, given they're mostly comedy villains whose only advantage is a degree of Toon Force durability that probably isn't going to outright save them from getting axed through the skull. Maybe the Beagle Boys got enough brawn to pin down the Welder and restrain him, but presuming the Welder manifests through one of them, then I'm guessing that advantage goes out the window. All that aside, I don't see any of them getting out of the enclosed zone before getting their heads bashed in.

I don't trust Team Rocket to figure the mystery out quickly, but maybe their level Toon Durability will keep them alive longer, and if they get their Pokemon, the monsters can certainly dogpile the Welder to keep him restrained.

Yuffie's the only one with the magic and super powers to actually deal with a supernatural threat, and probably pretty casually slaps the Welder around like a ragdoll. Once dealt with, she can be free to sus out the mystery without worrying too much about the physical danger. Course, if she puts the mask on herself, I dunno how that's gunna work out. Can she shake it like a status effect? Or is she just gunna run around the house breaking **** and murdering all the other occupants until she sleeps it off?