Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Destiny of X

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    This could well be the final piece of this promo. After all its Destiny of X.
    You'd be surprised

Fantastic Member

I doubt they would do promo without including Scott, Emma and Jean.

Also, why does anyone think this is a team book? Why do people always jump to wild speculation setting themselves up to be let down?

It's like some people are brand new tbh.

Fantastic Member

Personally I find the Storm one to be the most uninspired, just like the writing for her character for 20 plus years.

Oh, punk haircut retread, how original.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Pretty much this.
    The Teasers are just to whet our interest and get us talking/speculating. (clearly it's working for some).
    Yeah, I’d expect some book announcements next week after these teasers for the next phase.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    Personally I find the Storm one to be the most uninspired, just like the writing for her character for 20 plus years.

Oh, punk haircut retread, how original.
    There is a feud on twitter about how marvel should diversify her hairstyle and give her more natural styles. I do agree the mowhawk was there for a purpose and it served it's purpose time to let it die. Box braids and locks can all be as edgy if not even more so.
    But in terms of art quality it does feel and look like it had a higher budget than all the others. Maybe tommorow will bring better spoils with Emma and kwannon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah, I’d expect some book announcements next week after these teasers for the next phase.
    Do you have the list of new titles coming out next year?

BANNED

Sorry not sorry, these teasers are all boring. If it's MORE time-travel/alternate realities, I am super-duper out.

really like Storm's.....
    with Sinister just remind me how much I miss OG Sinister the sassy bit is not my cup of tea.
    see there still trying to make Hope Summers a thing

Extraordinary Member

"AIPT: The X-Men line post-Inferno is very mysterious, but you certainly know what’s to come! SO, could you tease a future project you’re currently working on?

Mark: OMEGA.

Lauren: SINISTER.

Drew: CEREBRO.

Sarah: THE SPARK.

Anita: LIMBO.

Jordan: DESTINY."
    Think this ties-in w/ some of the picture teases

Quote Originally Posted by cam18 View Post
    really like Storm's.....
    with Sinister just remind me how much I miss OG Sinister the sassy bit is not my cup of tea.
    well, they haven't tried to make Hope Summers happen for about 10 years or so.

All these teasers couldn't be more boring. I used to be so excited about the Krakoan era, but this and Percy's Wolverine event are really killing my excitement for the X-line's future.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    All these teasers couldn't be more boring. I used to be so excited about the Krakoan era, but this and Percy's Wolverine event are really killing my excitement for the X-line's future.
    I'm sad to say that I fully concur.

Quote Originally Posted by cam18 View Post
    really like Storm's.....
    Its funny that with the Synch brought back to prominence there's a need to slide Synch 2.0 a notch higher. Would have been cool to use the other mutant thats been alive for hundreds of years living under the craziest conditions, we could do something different where he is put in control cerebro. All this is maneuvering to cover the same stale writing pre- Hickman that was tanking this department.
    Last edited by dkrook; 12-04-2021 at 06:42 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Welp Percy's run with Wolverine has been quite consistent even if the run hasn't hyped me really.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Do you have the list of new titles coming out next year?
    No. Aside from the ones that have been confirmed to be continuing (X-men, Marauders, New Mutants). That’s what I’m waiting for, and thinking we’re likely to get next week. Or sometime this month. Because December is when March solicits come out, and XLoW/XDoW end in mid-March so this would be the time to let us know what’s happening with the rest of the line and at least announce a few more books.