Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Destiny of X

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    And Hickman had the benefit that his run was promised to be completely different, following a series of horrible status quos (for 15 years) and a very badly received story that saw the entire Marvel universe being peak bleak for the mutants once again.

Hence why it seems like it managed to reactive a lot of lost readers interest into the line again.

Meanwhile what they now try to hype up is explicitly said to be "more of the same" and a reinforcement of the stauts quo which seems to have lost many of the previous reactivated buying readers again over the past 2 years and with the departure of Hickman as central figure.

It's like trying to sell an album by John Lennon and Yoko Ono as The White Album 2. Sure his fans are going to like it either way, but it's not going to draw the many fans who only liked the Beatles as group effort.

PS: I'm not trying to say HOX/POX is the comic version of The White Album. Merely using it as comparison.
    I don't know...the current status quo is still leauges above the old one. People are done with the hate crime and constant hunting of the xmen. They enjoy them now owning their power and being self empowered to make their place in the mu without seeking human approval. Yh some might hate it but this era has been widely popular and continues to be widely popular.

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

A lotttt of old costumes returning I see, Emma New Xmen look, Jean still in her Marvel Girl look, Kwannon in her ninja bodysuit, Mags back in his old costume

Storms new look looks amazing excited to see this in the books

Assuming all these mutants appearing on this teaser are all on the book listed below Im curious to see where they fall into.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer