Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Destiny of X

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    Why do people always jump to wild speculation setting themselves up to be let down?
    Hope, OmegaStorm… hope.

*in my best Charles Xavier voice*

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    No. Aside from the ones that have been confirmed to be continuing (X-men, Marauders, New Mutants). That’s what I’m waiting for, and thinking we’re likely to get next week. Or sometime this month. Because December is when March solicits come out, and XLoW/XDoW end in mid-March so this would be the time to let us know what’s happening with the rest of the line and at least announce a few more books.
    Immortal xmen and such were going around a while back.

Yeah, that’s a book that’s coming I think. One of the X-editors “slipped” and mentioned it in an X-men Monday interview over at AIPT Comics a couple of weeks ago. I think it was intentional. And another source who posts on here and has been right about quite a few things said that announcement was likely coming this week. So maybe next week for that one? We’ll see. I’m hoping it’s Ewing’s new book with Storm, Cable and some others myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Sorry not sorry, these teasers are all boring. If it's MORE time-travel/alternate realities, I am super-duper out.
    Agreed With this

Are you still trying to make Hope Summers relevant and popular with the public?
    How long have you been trying?
    a decade lol superlo gentlemen editors NOT GOING TO HAPPEN XD.

I love how committed you are to your hate of anyone with Rogue like powers.

For the record, I feel the same way about Daken and Logan. Or Nate Grey and Cable. Not a huge fan of derivatives, but I feel my hate game is not on your level. I probably need to step it up some. Lol.

Mighty Member

I figure these teasers are a "One of these is where the character depicted will end up"

The issue however is that besides Sinister and Hope, none of them present super interesting new storylines or are so devoid of context as to not matter.

I’m highly interested in Transmode Virus Phalanx Wolverine and what that’s all about. Has potential.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    I figure these teasers are a "One of these is where the character depicted will end up"

The issue however is that besides Sinister and Hope, none of them present super interesting new storylines or are so devoid of context as to not matter.
    I actually find Sinister pretty interesting. I think his connection with Gambit was a good idea. But other than that I had a nag of hating those derivative characters. Is it really hard for comic book writers to be a little creative? Over the last 20 years it has annoyed me a lot because the amount derivative characters are even more than original characters being created ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Welp Percy's run with Wolverine has been quite consistent even if the run hasn't hyped me really.
    His X-force is terrible, so I didn't even bother with his Wolverine.

For the record, I feel the same way about Daken and Logan. Or Nate Grey and Cable. Not a huge fan of derivatives, but I feel my hate game is not on your level. I probably need to step it up some. Lol.
    Hehehehe.

Not at all, I like Mimic and Emplate, but Hope is an absolutely unbearable character, and they tried several times to push down our throats and without success, Hope wants to make her an A List character and they fail every time.

Hope is annoying chimera between Cable Jean Gray Rogue and now Fabian Cortez, but without the grace and charisma of either of them lol

I like her, but if I’m being honest liked her more as a little girl under Nathan’s protection. As a teenager I don’t have as much of a feeling towards her one way or the other.

BANNED

Hate is self poison bruh

BANNED

Yeah, that’s a book that’s coming I think. One of the X-editors “slipped” and mentioned it in an X-men Monday interview over at AIPT Comics a couple of weeks ago. I think it was intentional. And another source who posts on here and has been right about quite a few things said that announcement was likely coming this week. So maybe next week for that one? We’ll see. I’m hoping it’s Ewing’s new book with Storm, Cable and some others myself.
    I see thanks I was actively waiting for more promos but looks like people were right destiny is the final big promo. Kinda bummed but we got what we got.

Please don't, one of those people is enough. A character with derivative powers or origins can stand on their own with good writing. These boards are already toxic enough (lol)