Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default What X-Women should get their own projects on MCU?

We all know Feige is a big fan of the X-Men and the best x-men are female, and Disney/Marvel Studios is/will push more female projects in the years to come (started with Captain Marvel, then Black Widow, She-Hulk, Ms Marvel, Ironheart....), and its just a matter of time the female X-Men will get their big moment (both big and small screen)

So lets go straight to the point, with this particular question:

* What 3 X-women should get their own projects in the first 6-8 years of the X-Men at Marvel Studios?

Pic below just for our own pleasure

Moonstar returns to her hometown.

Cecilia Reyes teams up with Night Nurse to open their own superhuman clinic.

X-23 charts her own path with Dust at her side.

WandaPolaris could write itself.

Season 2 of Psylocke should be subtitled Psylocke v. Revanche.

I’m gonna wait and see what the MCU X-Men are actually like before even day dreaming of solo projects.

Karma's origin story but her brother is also the Shadow King.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

Wind Dancer adventures in the X-Mansion, featuring Hellion and maybe the New Mutants and Hellions. It's primarily an action-romance.
    2024: The Year of Hellion

BANNED

Yeah I’d probably have to give something to Laura Kinney given how she’s one of my favorite marvel characters.

After that I give it to Emma Frost and Polaris. Emma because she’s awesome and a tough dominating woman who I think a lot of people would pay attention to in the MCU. Polaris because I think there would be a lot to play with there as daughter of magneto
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Storm, Rogue and Emma Frost would make compelling stories. They would probably connect Storm to Wakanda and have Rogue come in the last CM movie and steal her powers.
    Last edited by The Regent; 12-12-2021 at 10:57 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt LeBeau View Post
    We all know Feige is a big fan of the X-Men and the best x-men are female, and Disney/Marvel Studios is/will push more female projects in the years to come (started with Captain Marvel, then Black Widow, She-Hulk, Ms Marvel, Ironheart....), and its just a matter of time the female X-Men will get their big moment (both big and small screen)

* What 3 X-women should get their own projects in the first 6-8 years of the X-Men at Marvel Studios?

None if these books are as badly written as they tend to be. See anything Storm/Wakanda related for an example of this.
    Last edited by rcaguy; 12-12-2021 at 11:09 PM.

Even though idk about X-Men solo projects, these posters are dope!

If they straightened out her origin I think a Monet/ Penance mini-series could be really cool. Then definitely a Magik series with Moonstar as a close third.

Whoever did these mockups did a great job!

I think that Storm and Rogue could both be great for D+, Storm could probably even get a movie. Personally I'd like an X-23 show the best, Psylocke would be my number 2. Really I want all of these lol.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

All of them? Any of them?

The only two of these I can't see having enough for a solo project are Jean and Jubes. Storm has multiple roles outside of the X-men, Emma Frost has her villain to hero arc, Rogue lives her her terrorist mothers, Dazzler is mutantLadyGaga, Betsy has Captain Britain/magic stuff and Kitty could be a high-school/college thing like Kate Bishop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    All of the above please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Rogue
    Emma Frost
    Storm.

After all these three gets their renewal or sequel.

Psylocke
    Kitty Pryde
    Dazzler.

Extraordinary Member

Magik would be so easy to make a great movie or tv show out of if they just tried instead of gutting her entire origin, personality, and powerset like Josh Boone did. If they could get Bane and Deadpool right after the disasters that were their film debuts in Batman and Robin and Origins Wolverine then they can write a Magik that's not Illyana in name only.