Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

I dont find doctor stasis subplot interesting. Another evil doctor that experiements with really nothing to set himself apart.

Same with the Ben Ulrich plot. Literally most of the xmen and avengers have come back from the dead some point, why is this a big deal to him now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    I dont find doctor stasis subplot interesting. Another evil doctor that experiements with really nothing to set himself apart.

Same with the Ben Ulrich plot. Literally most of the xmen and avengers have come back from the dead some point, why is this a big deal to him now.
    pssst. because they needed a plot!

Meh. This issue felt like filler to me. Book’s been kind of mediocre since issue #3 IMO.

The art was good. I didnt realize it wasnt Larraz at first

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Meh. This issue felt like filler to me. Book’s been kind of mediocre since issue #3 IMO.
    The book needs credible and interesting villains. Ben Ulrich, Feilong, gameworld, various forgettables likenthe reavers, generic monsters etc are not it.

Incredible Member

most of those deaths just end of being a faked death, the body was never found or something like that. this is people with actual autopsies carried out that ben has access to, out walking around like its nothing and all from the same place. its way more suspicious.

While this is true, a lot of the time the general public don't really get the details on the hows of deaths and comeback. Some probably come up with stories to explain it away likely.

in this case, Ben was presented with evidence of the protocols, at a time where mutants are flaunting their discoveries. It is a story worth persuing, because it implies one of two things, mutants are functionally inmortal, or mutants are holding the secret to inmortality from the public. Either way, people would eat that up.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

This issue was a really good Lorna focus...loveloveLOVE Javier Pina's art.
    Also love that open letter to New Yorkers. Shows that they're actively trying to live in peace and with compassion with their human neighbours as well as being Global heroes to all.

The positivity in this book is quite...palpable... and I LOVE it!
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

It was nice to hang out with Lorna. i liked all she did in the issue.

I also wish Laura had more to say about being a puppet. Hope when we do get to her focus issue we address a couple of more things than the Synch stuff.

The Ben plot thickens. I'm guessing Emma appearing means the council will have to step in. I wonder if the Inferno line up is already operating at this point, cause it will likely affect how they decide to proceed.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    This issue was a really good Lorna focus...loveloveLOVE Javier Pina's art.
    Also love that open letter to New Yorkers. Shows that they're actively trying to live in peace and with compassion with their human neighbours as well as being Global heroes to all.

The positivity in this book is quite...palpable... and I LOVE it!
    I agree completely. I loved the insight into Lorna and her saving the planet from an almost nuclear catastrophe was awesome. I haven't liked Lorna this much in a very long time.

I also enjoyed the X-Men helping the community. That's what I want to see.

Now I'm perched for the Laura/Everett talk.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I agree completely. I loved the insight into Lorna and her saving the planet from an almost nuclear catastrophe was awesome. I haven't liked Lorna this much in a very long time.

I also enjoyed the X-Men helping the community. That's what I want to see.

Now I'm perched for the Laura/Everett talk.
    Oh, Gorm! Yes, eh!
    I'm brining out the fine China, silver cutlery, 300ct linen napkins, and crystal stem ware for that one.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

SIDEBAR

Mama and Papa cameo in this month’s Iron Man (#14). I. Am. LOVING. These. Costumes. 😭❤️😭❤️😭

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    SIDEBAR

Mama and Papa cameo in this month’s Iron Man (#14). I. Am. LOVING. These. Costumes. 😭❤️😭❤️😭

why? what happened to your taste? :-p

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    why? what happened to your taste? :-p
    Honey, they look sleek, sexy, and ready for battle. No shoulder pads or useless straps. Just pure body and power. I’m loving the black, too!

:confundido:

Oooook. ok I ost the thread? shouldn't this go in jean's thread?
    LOL

X_x