Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283 LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1243

It's really starting to sound like they're closing the door on the cassadines; I'm hoping that Laura is getting suspicious of Ava.

It is now being reported by TV Line and others that NAC is not returning. If Spencer stays missing and Nikolas stays in jail, then the writers no longer want the Cassadines on the show.

Has Valentin left? He's still a Cassadine (Victor's son by Helena).

Yes, Valentine is a Cassadine. Helena is his mother and Victor is his father.

So while I agree with Jason that killing Dex would be a bad move on Sonny's part, it's also true that Dex is a rat and disloyal. He deserves to go and he did already tell the cops stuff. It's just Anna hasn't done anything with the info. Dex basically did everything he said he wouldn't and it's Joss's fault he's in the cross hairs. She should've let him stay gone.

Extraordinary Member

Note to the new writers: why does Alexis have all three of her kids on the show with storylines yet Laura has none of her kids around????

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Note to the new writers: why does Alexis have all three of her kids on the show with storylines yet Laura has none of her kids around????
    I think of all of the dead Quatermaines, about Sonny and Carly losing Morgan, and Maxie losing her sister Georgie. It is unfair that Alexis gets to keep all of her daughters. I wouldn't be surprised if Molly was killed off.

Pretty sure she's about to lose her newest grandchild.

You guys seen the headlines I'm sure, but Nicholas Alexander Chavez is officially done done with the show.

Extraordinary Member

It was so INCREDIBLE to hear Laura say to Sonny what so many of us have been dying to hear her say to him since she became mayor. It's unrealistic that a mayor would be chummy with a mobster.

Sasha: from a model at deception to the cook at the quartermaine s? do they really not know what to do with her?

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    It was so INCREDIBLE to hear Laura say to Sonny what so many of us have been dying to hear her say to him since she became mayor. It's unrealistic that a mayor would be chummy with a mobster.
    That's actually very realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Has Valentin left? He's still a Cassadine (Victor's son by Helena).
    Valentin is the head of Pikeman. He is the Big Bad going forward. As for the other Cassadines, Nikolas is being sent to another prison in another state and Spencer will remain missing. Charlotte was placed in a mental hospital by Valentin and will remain there.

Spencer and Trina are over. Valentin and Anna are over. Sonny and Nina are over. Joss and Dex are over.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Valentin is the head of Pikeman. He is the Big Bad going forward. As for the other Cassadines, Nikolas is being sent to another prison in another state and Spencer will remain missing. Charlotte was placed in a mental hospital by Valentin and will remain there.
    Right but you said they're closing the door on the Cassadines when I don't see how unless Valentin had left (I haven't watched since Jason's reintroduction just been following here and on reddit). Thought I had missed something but guess not. He's still there, Alexis and her daughters are still there, Charlotte's actress had surgery so she's out until she feels better/gets a doctor's ok...NC is doing another season of that Menendez brothers thing so that eats up his time I can't find anything that unequivocally says he's done with GH...that really only leaves Huss as the question mark but the actor is enthused about playing Nikolas its just a matter of if the writers have a place for him or not right now, which so far is not. I mean there's also Ace lol

Spencer and Trina are over. Valentin and Anna are over. Sonny and Nina are over. Joss and Dex are over.
    seems like its story over relationships for now, unless the new writers are betting on Nina and Drew taking off.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I think of all of the dead Quatermaines, about Sonny and Carly losing Morgan, and Maxie losing her sister Georgie. It is unfair that Alexis gets to keep all of her daughters. I wouldn't be surprised if Molly was killed off.
    The Text Message Killer storyline is my most hated for killing off Emily and Georgie. Then add around that time of 2005 to 2007 losing Alan, AJ (Yeah, I know he was resurrected only to be killed again), Tony, and Justus. I really hated that era of GH.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Right but you said they're closing the door on the Cassadines when I don't see how unless Valentin had left (I haven't watched since Jason's reintroduction just been following here and on reddit). Thought I had missed something but guess not. He's still there, Alexis and her daughters are still there, Charlotte's actress had surgery so she's out until she feels better/gets a doctor's ok...NC is doing another season of that Menendez brothers thing so that eats up his time I can't find anything that unequivocally says he's done with GH...that really only leaves Huss as the question mark but the actor is enthused about playing Nikolas its just a matter of if the writers have a place for him or not right now, which so far is not. I mean there's also Ace lol

seems like its story over relationships for now, unless the new writers are betting on Nina and Drew taking off.
    actually, i’m the one who said they me closing the door on the cassadines, because sooner or later, valentine will be busted. but when did he put charlotte in a mental hospital?