Page 80 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980818283 LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1233

I thought Jason already knew about why Carly and Sonny broke up.

I think they split after Jason left for Greece. I'm happy they made it clear today that they're better off as super close friends and not lovers. Also glad they aren't turning their backs on Sonny.

Speaking of, Ava's about to find out his meds are tampered with but I bet she keeps quiet about it.

Sonny said that Dex was dead to him and should be dead for real. I guess that Dex's time is almost up.

do either anna or laura know that sonny is bi- polar?

Extraordinary Member

I love Chase and Brook Lynn as a couple but these wedding plans are getting old. Get married already!!

Suddenly Gregory is the one EVERYONE is coming to for advice. And he's an expert on everything. I.guess they want as many people mourning him as possible.

They at least mentioned Jackie a couple of times today.

Where is Ace? They talk about him but he apparently sleeps all the time.

I liked the Ava/Nina friendship but it looks like Ava is throwing it away for a chance to get with Sonny.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    do either anna or laura know that sonny is bi- polar?
    Not sure but they're acting like they are, too. I almost got whiplash from the 180 Laura did smh It's wild how they're not only forgetting what Sonny's done for them but also acting like he tricked them.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Not sure but they're acting like they are, too. I almost got whiplash from the 180 Laura did smh It's wild how they're not only forgetting what Sonny's done for them but also acting like he tricked them.
    Maybe the new writers have finally decided the Saint Sonny era is over. All we need now is for Monica (I don't even care which actress at this point) to lash out at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Maybe the new writers have finally decided the Saint Sonny era is over. All we need now is for Monica (I don't even care which actress at this point) to lash out at him.
    Monica hating him would actually make sense, though. I'd be fine with that.

Monica hating him would actually make sense, though. I'd be fine with that.
    yeah but during the Saint Sonny era, she considered him a friend(!) and was even concerned about him. I forget what was happening (it was back in 2022) but she said if he ever needs to talk she's there. I've never wanted to throw something at a TV more than when she said that.

With this new regime, I need THAT undone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    yeah but during the Saint Sonny era, she considered him a friend(!) and was even concerned about him. I forget what was happening (it was back in 2022) but she said if he ever needs to talk she's there. I've never wanted to throw something at a TV more than when she said that.

With this new regime, I need THAT undone.
    Yeah, that was dumb. But I also don't want them to overcorrect and make everyone hate Sonny out of nowhere, either. Guess we'll see where it goes.

Yeah, that was dumb. But I also don't want them to overcorrect and make everyone hate Sonny out of nowhere, either. Guess we'll see where it goes.
    Well we're kinda stuck unless these characters have epitomes out of nowhere that Sonny's a bad person and has been all along. Without that it'll have to come out of nowhere. *shrugs*

I think that the show is setting up an evil Sonny and Ava couple, to be opposed by Carly and Jason who are working with law enforcement to bring Sonny down.

My episode of gh didn't record today, and my dvr shows that today's episode will be shown on Monday. Did something happen?

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    My episode of gh didn't record today, and my dvr shows that today's episode will be shown on Monday. Did something happen?
    Maybe something locally to you? Mine aired normally.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I think that the show is setting up an evil Sonny and Ava couple, to be opposed by Carly and Jason who are working with law enforcement to bring Sonny down.
    Nah, they aren't going to turn on Sonny and definitely not to work with the law.