Page 21 of 81 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

So...theory time! I posted this on another messageboard, gonna put it here and see what everyone thinks:

On One Life to Live, Viki actually had multiple alters, one for each time her dad molested her, plus one guardian, Niki. In fact I think the guardian was born the first time Victor did that. Later, the alters get reintegrated, guardian remained (popularity+Erika Slezak probably enjoyed played her).

Here, we only have the guardian, Biz. To me that indicates something happened to Liz, once, facilitating the need for a guardian alter. It pops up, NOW, vs when she was with Franco. That tells me (and here's the theory), the alter knows something about Finn, or rather Finn's family, that she wants to protect Liz from. There's a HUGE gulf of time unaccounted for, and I'm talking Jeff first leaving GH (1981) to Liz's first appearance (1997). If they reveal Gregory Chase (Finn's dad) knew either of Liz's parents during that period, like say when Liz was around Violet's age, there you go. That also would be enough to facilitate a return for Jeff, finally, recast or not. Thanks to him being an absentee dad a friend/associate did that to his child. And why Liz hates him yet can't put into words exactly why.

If Liz is unfit to have custody of her sons, do you think that Jeff will return to take custody of them?

The INSTANT Liz and Finn hugged: "we interrupt this program!" At least it made sense this time: Active shooter at a Texas Elementary School. In the past though they'd interrupt GH for anything. JUST GH, never Rachel Rey which proceeds it...

EDIT: Huh. That channel is the only one talking about it, though...
    Last edited by Nate Grey; 05-24-2022 at 01:09 PM.

On today’s rerun episode, was that a real singer performing?

Wait, why was there a re-run on today?

Nina is denied visitation rights to Wiley. There is a lot of anger between Nina and Willow, and they still don’t know that they are related.
    Hot sex scene between Esme and Nikolas! I hope she gets pregnant.

Since my last post on this thread I began watching irregularly...I seem to always have something to do in the 3pm hour. Plus, no one responds anyway. *shrugs* I did catch Willow et al using "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" like it was going out of style with Nina. I kept thinking, yeah, like Michael and Carly? And no one brought up Carly shooting Tony Jones in open court. Honestly the judge should have given Wiley up for adoption or gave him back to Brad. And Carly is part of the imbalance in this show: Nina keeps Sonny a secret for a few months (not the entire time like everyone keeps trying to rewrite history, like the INSTANT Sonny was "dead" Nina knew he wasn't, its silly) for selfish reasons, Carly keep the truth about Nina's daughter, *twice* (Nelle and now Willow) well its for NOBLE reasons cause she's Carly. And when the truth comes out everyone will be bending over backwards to excuse her. Even though she's played god with other people's children, with, three times now (at least she was the mother in one of those instances (AJ) but it was still messed up though (drugging him pouring alcohol on him throwing him in a dumpster). She NEVER pays or at least is made a pariah like Nina and its...hard to watch.

I can't believe how stupid Nikolas is smdh

He actually fell for Esme's amateur act and slept with her??? That's just pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    So...theory time! I posted this on another messageboard, gonna put it here and see what everyone thinks:

On One Life to Live, Viki actually had multiple alters, one for each time her dad molested her, plus one guardian, Niki. In fact I think the guardian was born the first time Victor did that. Later, the alters get reintegrated, guardian remained (popularity+Erika Slezak probably enjoyed played her).

Here, we only have the guardian, Biz. To me that indicates something happened to Liz, once, facilitating the need for a guardian alter. It pops up, NOW, vs when she was with Franco. That tells me (and here's the theory), the alter knows something about Finn, or rather Finn's family, that she wants to protect Liz from. There's a HUGE gulf of time unaccounted for, and I'm talking Jeff first leaving GH (1981) to Liz's first appearance (1997). If they reveal Gregory Chase (Finn's dad) knew either of Liz's parents during that period, like say when Liz was around Violet's age, there you go. That also would be enough to facilitate a return for Jeff, finally, recast or not. Thanks to him being an absentee dad a friend/associate did that to his child. And why Liz hates him yet can't put into words exactly why.
    Princess was revealed to be the 1st alter she was broken and stuck as a small child due to it. Nikki was the alter created to replace Princess who couldn't handle the abuse anymore. The other 3 alters were Jean Randolph the Gatekeeper, Tommy I think the name was an angry teenage boy, and one who was Victor himself as Vikki saw him and not the "good" man the public thought he was at the time.

Tommy, Princess, & Victor were only seen in the big breakdown story in 94/95. This story also created Jean Randolph who was seen occasionally afterwards.

Nikki was always the main alter appearing in the 60's, 80's, 90's & 00's. As time went on it did seem ES did enjoy playing her as it was something different. But honestly the 60's & 80's versions of Nikki weren't the over the top character who was portrayed from the 90's onward.

Also in the swap characters episode ES played Todd and RoHo played Vikki.
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 06-01-2022 at 07:28 PM.

LOL at Michael having buyer's remorse for forgiving the dad who murdered his real dad.

And if Carly doesn't say to Willow "Wow all of that is messed up, anyway Nina's your bio mom, here's the proof" I think I need to be done for a while. Spending months watching Carly agonize over this like she's the victim, can't do it. Also no one will point out this is exactly what Nina did those seven months when she kept Sonny being alive a secret. Somehow Nina will still be wrong, Carly will be right for doing this to the same woman twice now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    LOL at Michael having buyer's remorse for forgiving the dad who murdered his real dad.

And if Carly doesn't say to Willow "Wow all of that is messed up, anyway Nina's your bio mom, here's the proof" I think I need to be done for a while. Spending months watching Carly agonize over this like she's the victim, can't do it. Also no one will point out this is exactly what Nina did those seven months when she kept Sonny being alive a secret. Somehow Nina will still be wrong, Carly will be right for doing this to the same woman twice now.
    I agree it would be very stupid for Carly to hide the secret but character regression is something they appear to be doing now. It's just odd she seems to be ok with Harmony being Willow's mom considering she (Harmony) is an actual murderer (multiple times.) Nina isn't THAT bad lol

And Michael has been flip-flopping on Sonny where AJ is concerned for awhile now. He'll be back on Sonny's side in about a year (until the next time he gets mad at him...)

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    I agree it would be very stupid for Carly to hide the secret but character regression is something they appear to be doing now. It's just odd she seems to be ok with Harmony being Willow's mom considering she (Harmony) is an actual murderer (multiple times.) Nina isn't THAT bad lol
    Her playing god is the issue even if she felt Nina was worse than Ryan. That's not her call to make. Every second she knows but doesn't tell its her making the choice for Willow, even if she feels Willow will reject her and keep her out of her life anyway. Regression, I see Carly as the same person who came into town to get revenge on her bio mom. The only thing that's different is her love for her children isn't begrudged anymore. That's always been my issue with Carly, she has otherwise never changed and never grown up. Which would be fine if the people around her would call her on her crap but they never do.

And Michael has been flip-flopping on Sonny where AJ is concerned for awhile now. He'll be back on Sonny's side in about a year (until the next time he gets mad at him...)
    I get I'm the only one who ever brings up AJ...my point though is that Sonny is the same person he always has been. Michael is the one who is fooling himself into thinking he is something different, and when he sees he's not he gets upset. As much as I dislike Sonny (not as much as Carly at the moment) this is all Michael's fault. Stop expecting a career criminal who shoots unarmed people to be something more than that.

Over/under on Cody being the long lost son of Mac and Katherine Bell? They had to be teasing that "don't you wish you had a bio kid, Mac?" stuff from a few weeks back for a reason.

Probably. I was wondering where they were going with that subplot anyways.

Right so maybe it was foreshadowing for both Mac and Felicia. Mac gets a new, BIO son with Cody, Felicia with Esme. I think in Esme's case it might be something akin to surrogacy, but yeah. Maxie will also now have a living sibling.