Page 79 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2969757677787980818283 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1233

Nicholas Chavez is reported to be off contract and has been removed from the Friday credits. He will not be returning to the show. It looks like Spencer will stay dead longer than people thought.

Wednesday’s episode was enjoyable without Sonny, Jason, or Carly.

Tracy and Aunt Stella's friendship is something I didn't know I wanted. They have good chemistry.

Sasha and Cody are for me.
    Joss and Dex are not for me. I don't know why they still talk to each other.
    Kraze is my supercouple.
    I am intrigued by where they are going with Heather.

Ugh, I can't believe they went there with Drew and Nina lol she's such a spoiled brat.

I don't understand why Jason doesn't tell Sonny he's protecting Carly?

Ava is a dummy. Why would she do mix someone else's meds and alcohol like that?

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Ugh, I can't believe they went there with Drew and Nina lol she's such a spoiled brat.
    Doesn't Nina have the mind of a teenager/early 20s person? She never really grew up cause of the coma. But anyway apparently they finally found someone Mathison has chemistry with lol

I don't understand why Jason doesn't tell Sonny he's protecting Carly?
    New writers trying to be different. *shrugs*

Ava is a dummy. Why would she do mix someone else's meds and alcohol like that?
    Messing with someone's meds is on-brand for Ava, though, ex: Morgan.

I must say, Drew gets on my nerves but DAMN Cameron Mathison still has that body.

I never actually thought about that when it comes to Nina. Would she have the emotional maturity of someone her age since she never actually experienced growth? Interesting.

Also true about Ava. She's not in on Valentine's plan now, but I bet she figures it out and still keeps quiet.

Extraordinary Member

While I don't necessarily agree with all of the changes in direction, I have to say that at least there has been some life injected into some of the characters and stories.

so we are going to get a Carly John / Jagger hook-up? That will piss Jason off. lol

Extraordinary Member

The new writers must not care for Felicia because I can't remember the last time I saw her. Maybe back when Maxie found out that Spinelli was lying about his apartment being flooded?

Ava just put her fingerprints all over Sonny's pill bottle. She'll get blamed for his meds being off.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    The new writers must not care for Felicia because I can't remember the last time I saw her. Maybe back when Maxie found out that Spinelli was lying about his apartment being flooded?

Ava just put her fingerprints all over Sonny's pill bottle. She'll get blamed for his meds being off.
    Well, I doubt they have much for her to do until John j. York comes back. Probably why Josh Kelly left to do a movie.

I believe that the Chase family is going to be dropped. Chase is going to marry Brook Lynn and join the Quartermaines. After the wedding, Gregory will die. Finn will then find a reason to leave town and take Violet with him.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

I would have rather seen Joss & Drew hook up than Nina & Drew together there was a smidge of vomit in my mouth.
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Astonishing Member

why would Ava just decide to take someone else's prescribed pills? Bad writing but sneaky because didn't Ava do the same thing to Morgan, switch out his pills, that Valentine is doing to Sunny? So if anyone should recognize the plot it should be her. Then again maybe Valentine is playing 3-D chess and is setting up Ava to be his fall guy when the pill swap is discovered, since she does have a history with such things.