Page 37 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Heather is probably Esme's mom but that wouldn't make her related to Liz unless Heather is still married to her dad.

Liz and Esme would also share Steven Webber as a half-brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Liz and Esme would also share Steven Webber as a half-brother.
    True but they wouldn't be related. "In law" only applies to relation by marriage.

There are many thoughts and speculations in this post. Here is how I think things will go on the show.

Austin and Cody are failed characters and will be written out.
    I like Sasha but the show doesn't like her. I think she and Gladys will be gone within the next six months.
    Emma Drake will return and be the same age as Josslyn and Cam.
    Rory will be the next person killed by The Hook Killer. The actor has joined a prime time show and is no longer on contract. Rory must die because he is in between Trina and Spencer.
    I think that the Nik/Liz/Esme scenes are the best part of the show right now. After the Hook kills Rory, Liz and Nik will realize that Esme is not The Hook. They will decide to continue holding Esme prisoner because of her other crimes. Liz wants Nik to divorce Ava and marry her. After the baby is born, Liz wants Esme sent to jail and then she and Nik will raise the baby together.
    After he gets out of jail, Spencer will avoid his father and associate more with his Uncle Victor. In a future conflict between the Cassadines, Spencer will side with Victor while Valentin will side with Nikolas and Alexis. Kristina might make a heel turn and side with Victor, as she is easy to influence and brainwash.
    Victor's big plans will pit him against the rest of Port Charles. He wants to reassemble the Ice Princess for some nefarious purpose. The big plan will culminate around the time of the 60th anniversary of the show in April. Port Charles residents who normally don't like each other will come together to oppose Victor. We are already seeing that with Valentin and Sonny coming together.
    Ethan, Lucy, and Hayden are being held prisoner by Victor in the same place. Victor eventually finds Esme in the tower and then captures her too. He takes her to where he has the other prisoners, at which time the facility will be revealed to the viewers. Victor plans to kill Esme when Baby Ace is born and maintain control of the Cassadine heir.
    Victor may have a miracle cure for Britt. In order to get it, Britt and Liesel must serve Victor's plans.
    Carly and Drew are boring together, and the producers know it. They will break up.
    Carly and Nina are both awful right now. Between them, they are killing Willow. I like Willow, but she might die giving birth.
    Gladys will spend all of Sasha's money and leave her penniless. Sasha will then see Willow's baby and her mind will crack. She will think the baby is Liam and kidnap it. Sasha will then either die or be institutionalized. Gladys will leave town.
    Harrison Chase will return to the police force and abandon his singing career.
    After Rory's death, the rest of Port Charles will continue to believe that Esme is The Hook Killer. Ava will go to Ryan and give him all the evidence that the police know about The Hook. Ryan will then deduce who The Hook really is. He will tell Ava, and the truth will greatly upset her. She and the police will scoff at it, but Ryan will be proven right about the true identity of The Hook.
    Trina Robinson is The Hook Killer. She has inherited Marshall's genetic marker and has a split personality. She doesn't know she is attacking people. Port Charles is heartbroken when the truth is revealed. This will not be Trina's end, because she will be treated with compassion. Trina is like Vicki from OLTL, and will not be written out because she is sick.
    Anna will remain undercover so she can defeat Victor. Victor's big plan will be defeated in the anniversary episode. Holly will return for a few episodes around that time. Ethan, Lucy, and Hayden will be rescued and return to the canvas. Esme and Baby Ace will survive. Esme will choose Port Charles Justice over a bullet to the head.
    Mayor Laura will be pleased to have a new grandchild. She will pull strings for Esme and have her only lightly punished for her crimes.
    Lulu will wake up and Dante will go back to her. Sam will get together again with Drew.
    Lucky, Tracy, and Frisco might make guest appearances in the anniversary episode.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 12-02-2022 at 12:04 PM.

I got the Jeff-Heather scene that I wanted.

Yeah I thought I read somewhere Diana Taylor was related to Heather, but no. Heather herself isn't directly related to Liz, but she's directly related to one of Liz's sons, Jake (Heather and Susan Moore were cousins).

Anyway, with the new revelation that Esme is indead Heather's child...did they retcon Heather's hysterectomy and I missed it?

When Heather and Jeff got together, and she got herself hired as a nanny to her own baby (going by PJ), she got pregnant by Jeff but miscarried and had to have a hysterectomy. Franco and Esme would have to be AFTER this period, though I don't see how. If it was BEFORE Jeff and PJ/Steven Lars, Franco can kinda fit but Esme would have to be in her late 30s/early 40s.

Again, if I missed something, let me know, cause I tuned out around the time Steve Burton returned as the man in bandages, and returned for the Sonny has Amnesia in Dixon Falls storyline.

Heather was off the show between 1983 and 2004. Franco was conceived prior to Heather leaving the show, while Esme was born in the early 2000s prior to her return. The GH Wiki says that Heather is 65 years old. She was in her 20s when she had Steven Lars Webber and Franco Baldwin, and in her mid-40s when she had Esme.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 12-11-2022 at 03:46 PM.

Ah so they're just pretending it didn't happen apparently. Ok. I thought maybe they retconned it during the hiatus I mentioned (character exposition, etc) but I guess not.

The word going around is that the actor who plays Nikolas has been fired.

Googling it, Marcus Coloma has recently unfollowed his fellow castmates on social media. People are taking that to mean he's out. We'll probably get something more concrete by the weekend/monday.

well unless Trina can astral project herself, she's not the killer.

RIP spoilers:
    Rory
    end of spoilers and good luck to the actor on that other show they got hired to.

You meant Esme, right?

We know it's not her nor her mother. So now I'm thinking it's her former nanny.

No, I meant Trina, and this wasn't the only place that theory was floated come to find out. Oddly, other theories are that its really a man dressed as Esme to throw people off.

I'm back to thinking its the ADA sore she lost to the Scooby Gang, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    No, I meant Trina, and this wasn't the only place that theory was floated come to find out. Oddly, other theories are that its really a man dressed as Esme to throw people off.

I'm back to thinking its the ADA sore she lost to the Scooby Gang, basically.
    Ah, ok! I never saw that theory.

I don't think it's the DA but it's certainly possible. Poor Rory. He was a gonner as soon as he tried to be Trina's love interest over Spencer.

Today showed that the Hook is not Esme or Dex.
    Curtis suspects that there is a relationship between Esme and Ryan.
    Maura West was great today! Ava gave it to Nikolas!