Page 78 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1226

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    i may have gotten whiplash from the 180 degree turnaround we had today, and all the characters getting manic. and, i’m confused; is drew trying to convince nina to work with carly at crimson after he fired her, or did she quit?
    He fired Nina, gave the job to Carly. Then he broke up with Carly, fired her and now wants to rehire Nina. Simple lol

i’m confused; is drew trying to convince nina to work with carly at crimson after he fired her, or did she quit?
    Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    He fired Nina, gave the job to Carly. Then he broke up with Carly, fired her and now wants to rehire Nina. Simple lol
    Nina and Carly should join forces and sue Drew Cain for wrongful termination as Alexis's first big case back in the legal saddle. Pushing Nina out was completely in retaliation for her whistleblower with the SEC, which has protected status. And firing Carly because they broke up and he "just couldn't bear to see her in the office anymore" is textbook sexual harassment. Not quite a class action but definitely a disturbing series of staffing decisions. If they wanted to make Drew a evil twin and villain to Jason's benevolent hitman, they could dig into Aurora history and produce some day players that Drew had behaved similarly with in his off-screen corporate life...

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    During all the prep for Chase and Brooke Lyn's wedding, has anyone mentioned his Mom? What happened to Kim Delaney as Jackie Templeton?
    Yeah, Kim Delaney sure did seem to make a break for it when she saw an opening. I suppose there was an out in her contract that allowed her to break away early. Her story beats seemed to transfer over to Alexis. However with the wedding of her beloved "Harry", it would seem the time to either address her conspicuous absence or recast... there's plenty of eligible name actresses from the genre who would do well stepping into the role, if even for short term...
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

i’d be okay with gregory staying, along with his triangle with alexis and tracy, if they hadn’t saddled him with a terminal disease.
    It is too late for Gregory, but he had better chemistry with Tracy. Nancy Lee Grahan is hosting a soap stars benefit for ALS on May 4. I anticipate Gregory to die on the show before that date.

Extraordinary Member

The show seems to be going backwards. I guess some viewers are happy about it, but I feel like I'm watching reruns.

The show seems to be going backwards. I guess some viewers are happy about it, but I feel like I'm watching reruns.
    Backwards in what way?

I'm very happy watching reruns I've actually fallen down a rabbit hole and have been watching episodes from 1994 and 1995 for the last day.

Jason was informed of Britt's death, and Steve Burton actually acted a little.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I'm very happy watching reruns I've actually fallen down a rabbit hole and have been watching episodes from 1994 and 1995 for the last day.
    Good choices. The great Claire Labine was writing the show then. One of the best times in GH history.

Extraordinary Member

Brook Lyn must be a favorite of the new writers. She's been on almost every day, has been involved in several storylines, and is usually the voice of reason.

Loved Monica's note to Jason, especially the "Mom" sig.

So Molly is prosecuting Jason, but believes in his innocence? How is that impartial? Meanwhile I don't remember Kristina being so anti Jason. And, is Sonny a cop killer? I mean, how does Anna making Dexter a cop protects him from Sonny? I'm not familiar with brook lynns relationship with Jason.
    Last edited by protege; 03-27-2024 at 05:11 PM.

So Molly is prosecuting Jason, but believes in hisinnocenebce?howis that impartial? Meanwhile I don't remember Kristina being so anti Jason. And, is Sonny a cop killer? I mean, how does Anna making Dexter a cop protects him from Sonny?
    Maybe Sonny wouldn't kill a cop out of respect for his cop son Dante?

Speaking of, I'm behind, did they ever reveal what secret is between Dante and Cody?

Between Monica's note to Jason (with him actually showing emotion for his mom), the Danny and Jake scenes and Sam ripping Jason for being a deadbeat, I'd say today's episode was pretty good.

Sonny won't just kill a cop because it'll bring more heat on him and he'd be the prime suspect of it was Dex. But it does make Sonny right about Dex being an untrustworthy snitch.

And they're trying way too hard to have people turn against Jason. It's actually making the ones doubting him look like horrible people.

Also, no way would Molly be allowed anywhere near this case. She's related to the defendant in multiple ways.

Ok, todays episode got me invested in the Pikeman story and Jason's reappearance. Now Sonny's behavior makes perfect sense! Well done, writers.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Ok, todays episode got me invested in the Pikeman story and Jason's reappearance. Now Sonny's behavior makes perfect sense! Well done, writers.
    haven’t seen it yet but i can glean what’s going on; i’ve totally lost interest in pikeman because of all the subterfuge. don’t know why valentine has reverted to full on villainy, but really don’t care about him anymore. ditto with ava if she’s part of it. don’t care about sonny, off his meds or whatever. i was hoping brennan was redeemable but guess that’s also a no. only thing i want to see is anna lowering the boom on valentine when she finds out.