Page 53 of 83 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I don't buy the Spencer/Trina hype either. Nikolas Chavez doesn't have enough talent to make me like Spencer, and the Trina actress is all over the place.
    The young set isn't the same without Cameron. I never realized it, but he was the character that helped the most in making that group meaningful. Without him, I just don't care.

The actors playing Spencer and Joss are really great but they play unlikeable characters. Trina's new actress seems to be 12 or 13 years old. Dex is a nice enough guy, I'm just not interested in him at all.

Lexi Ainsworth is out as Kristina. She will be replaced by Kate Mansi. I believe the recast will lead to Kristina having a bigger role on the show. Some believe Lexi is the only true Kristina, but Lexi didn’t want to be on more.

Extraordinary Member

Lexi Ainsworth is out as Kristina. She will be replaced by Kate Mansi. I believe the recast will lead to Kristina having a bigger role on the show. Some believe Lexi is the only true Kristina, but Lexi didn’t want to be on more.
    I LOVED Kate Mansi on DOOL. This is great news for me.

TBH, I never even noticed the other actress as Kristina. She'd come on every once in awhile and I'd have to remind myself who she was.

so guessing everyone makes it off of Victor's Island but him - he gets nuked by the WSB. That would be an epic way to go out?

The Willow actress got a new contract, so Willow is not going to die.
    Willow made Nina promise not get into it with Carly anymore. I am glad, because there is nothing left for Nina and Carly to say to each other that would be entertaining.
    Baby Ace has been great the last three days. Totally cool.
    I want Spencer to disappear for awhile, and for his relatives to think that he is dead.
    I am glad that The Haunted Star was destroyed. I was tired of that set.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 05-05-2023 at 01:50 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Nice to see Laura save Port Charles this time.

For those of us who were watching back in 1981 it was great to remember Laura, Luke, Robert, and Tiffany defeating the Cassadine weather machine.

Let's hope Victor is dead for good.

Liesal needs to save Willow and then she and Michael need to go on an extended honeymoon around the world never to return.

Extraordinary Member

Now that Rena Sofer has left Bold and the Beautiful, it's time to bring Lois Cerullo back to Port Charles. After all, she is Brook Lyn's mother.

Then Ned could dump Olivia and get back together with Lois.

"Oh my Lord, what are they doing here?"
    That is what Tracy said when Joss and Dex appeared. That is how I feel about them.

FvuwH2FXgAEQWcm.jpg
    The Ace twins taking a bath.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 05-10-2023 at 07:40 AM.

Astonishing Member

As a long time Robert and Holly fan I cherish their scenes together but I know she isn't long for the US so she isn't long for GH. I like the character of Diane just not with Robert, I found her and Max or was it Milo to be fun. When it comes to potential non Holly hookups for Robert I much prefered his chemistry with Olivia, who is basically wasted with the Q's except during the holiday meal episode.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    As a long time Robert and Holly fan I cherish their scenes together but I know she isn't long for the US so she isn't long for GH. I like the character of Diane just not with Robert, I found her and Max or was it Milo to be fun. When it comes to potential non Holly hookups for Robert I much prefered his chemistry with Olivia, who is basically wasted with the Q's except during the holiday meal episode.
    Agree completely. If I didn't enjoy Robert so much on the show, I'd say let Robert and Holly go off into the sunset together.

But if he's sticking around (and I hope he does), I MUCH prefer him with Olivia because their chemistry is incredible. Olivia has zero chemistry with Ned unfortunately.

And although I don't want them as a couple, I'd love to see some scenes with Robert and Tracy. Talk about entertaining.

Not me, that would be Lindsey Morgan.

But I'll give this New Kristina a chance.

Dang Kristina gets recast and Lulu is still in a coma. If anyone needs a recast right about now...

Sad news:

https://deadline.com/2023/05/jackie-...ess-1235362859

R.I.P. to Jackie Zeman. She was a fave of mine back in the day.

“You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

Extraordinary Member

So sad about Ms. Zeman. Bobbie Spencer was such an important part of GH history. She and Tony Jones were a HUGE couple in the 80s and early 90s.

Bobbie, Luke, and Aunt Ruby were a force of nature when they hit PC. I wonder who will take over Kelly's now that they're now all gone?

I didn't like how they used her to prop up Cujo in recent years but she was still one of my favorites.
    Last edited by caj; 05-10-2023 at 09:29 PM.

Fantastic Member

Jacklyn Zeman's passing is a huge shock. Not long ago they celebrated her having been with the show for 45 years. She didn't look like she was sick.

Halley Pullos was injured in an auto accident. The role of Molly will have a temporary replacement.